Recent Topics

Ads

Farewell Return of Reckoning Community

Let's talk about... everything else
mikesander990

Farewell Return of Reckoning Community

Post#1 » Sun May 31, 2015 5:18 am

Greetings Return of Reckoning Community,

I would like to take this time to thank everyone here on RoR for the awesome fights you have given to me and to keep me on my toes every time when I step out of the lakes or in the scenarios, you guys and gals have made this game very enjoyable and fun for me and I will keep those memories with me. The reason why I am quitting WAR is because I just don't have the time to play anymore and with work, it makes it harder to get on since I am already inactive on WAR. Also, I still hate what Games Workshop did to the Warhammer Fantasy world with the End Times lore. So, I will say my final goodbyes to this amazing and die hard community.

I would like to thank the players from both order and destro. Without you guys, I would not have stayed as long as I did.

Special thanks and appreciation for my guild Fat Kids Lag IRL.
Azarael, Keitter, Yorim, Krayon, Carso, Khollah, Rain, Thorgotan, Medhood, Dildina, Lay, Ley, Ashana, Elhaelon, Aldur, Narcolos, Yalo, Ziven, Csin, Arwen, Aliki, Monus, Dyrepyre, Caly, and Markus.

Special thanks for the destruction players.
Bathresth, Nefertkha, Selinee, Horsegirl, Vovoid, Nikkelz, Frankkk, Catman, Rexsaur, Idajciekrwi, Nenenthalia, Rachelheals, Ariana, Begemot.

And thank you RoR developers for working on this server and bringing it back to life.

Thank you all for the fun times, if you know me and I missed your name, I am sorry, I am pretty tired and hungry right now because I am typing this at night. For all those who fought with/against me thank you so much for the fun times and giving me another reason to login. I wish you all a long and happy life, take care.

Before I sign off, I have one last thing to say to the community. WAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours Truly,
Archmage/Archy

Ads
Vovoid

Re: Farewell Return of Reckoning Community

Post#2 » Sun May 31, 2015 5:36 am

Was fun playing with you man, hop in TS sometimes when you're free and we can catch up.

amputationsaw

Post#3 » Sun May 31, 2015 9:17 am

very sad to hear this dude. Was always very fun to play & kill with you. Hope you will have the time to play again some day =) I wish you the best for the future. And very thanks for your support you gave to players. Waaagh!
Last edited by amputationsaw on Sun May 31, 2015 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dana
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sun May 31, 2015 9:21 am

:( I will miss you and your immortal Archmage, was always fun in RvR, especially when we were chatting while fighting and everyone else like "what the hell" :mrgreen:
Really hope to see you again someday! Best wishes.
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Luth

Post#5 » Sun May 31, 2015 9:41 am

:(

Dajciekrwi

Post#6 » Sun May 31, 2015 9:49 am

I do belive what im saying to AM : im will be missing y alot , mate!!
Im proud to have oportunity playing with y and dying from your hands bilions times.
Good luck and hope we meet someday.

Gorwe

Post#7 » Sun May 31, 2015 9:54 am

What did GW do with End Times? Is it shitty?

Dioxin

Post#8 » Sun May 31, 2015 10:12 am

Gorwe wrote:What did GW do with End Times? Is it shitty?
They basically killed their fantasy universe since they thought it was too generic. They are gonna give it a reboot without most if not all the old characters(nagash,sigmar/karl franz, malekith)

Ads
Ley
Former Staff

Post#9 » Sun May 31, 2015 10:16 am

Take care pervy, hope you'll be back someday ;D

Kaporan

Post#10 » Sun May 31, 2015 12:05 pm

Ohhh....you will be back ...no, don't give me that look ...yes, you will...yes, I'm shure ...will see

YOU WILL BE BACK !!! ....he will ,right guys ? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yorim-Sigurt-Yorik-Yorimlaraen
Bitterstone Thunderers Regiment