Recent Topics

Ads

hi im new and...

Let's talk about... everything else
robwarrior

hi im new and...

Post#1 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:54 am

just have a few questions.. im new. Just set my action bars up how i like them (very good inbuilt tools i didint even need an add on). can i enable click through because i have an action bar in the middle of my screen and i dont want to accidently press abilities with my mouse when im in combat? Some1 told me i cant do this without an addon. Not a biggie but just asking.

Also is the only way to get coin from public quests? i dont mean gold silver and copper, i mean recruits coin to buy armor. Thankyou

Also last point i wish we had oceanic servers but i understand we dont have enough players for 2 servers. Thankyou guys

Ads
baurogg
Suspended

Re: hi im new and...

Post#2 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:03 pm

1.) dont know
2.) yes afaik
3.) 1 server for all doesnt divide community.

Acamano

Re: hi im new and...

Post#3 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Hey welcome!

For the option to click-through on hotbars there is an addon called Textured Buttons that I would recommend will give you exactly the option to click-through any hotbar you want.
You can download the addon and other useful ones here:
https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/texturedbuttons/

you get those specific coins from public quests that can be used to buy items. But there are 2 "coins" that you can use to get better gear. PVE (coins which are obtained through PQ's) and PVP ( Medallions obtained through killing and contributing in RvR)
I would highly recommend to get comfortable in the RVR area (the rvr lake) as that will be a more effective route to upgrading your gear as you level, and the MEDALLIONS will be come naturally.
A quick note - there is 1 more currency used to upgrade your gear. EMBLEMS gained through playing scenarios. A random battleground you can sign up for in which you play map objectives etc.