Let's talk about... everything else
CelestianGC

Re: Why is Destro the way that it is?

Post#11 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:33 am

Martok wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:18 am
Mythrendir wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:41 pm Grabbing Popcorn, brb. :lol:
Also mountain dew or Dr. pepper? :?

Mountain Dew, always.
Coke (Mexican if you can get it) with popcorn.

Dew with Vodka.

Ads
VindicoAtrum

Post#12 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:42 am

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:53 pm I don't believe Rain of Fire is stacking. If you have time, please run into the nearest area where a dozen Bright Wizards are casting Rain of Fire and stand in it. Make sure to move around and jump and stuff too so we get all the details possible. Turn on your combat log and your timestamps, maybe make a video or stream it live on Twitch.

After you die, make sure you have a healer rez you up, so you can go test it some more. I'll even help out by playing my Bright Wizard for a while.
;)

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#13 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:27 am

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:53 pm I don't believe Rain of Fire is stacking. If you have time, please run into the nearest area where a dozen Bright Wizards are casting Rain of Fire and stand in it. Make sure to move around and jump and stuff too so we get all the details possible. Turn on your combat log and your timestamps, maybe make a video or stream it live on Twitch.

After you die, make sure you have a healer rez you up, so you can go test it some more. I'll even help out by playing my Bright Wizard for a while.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40264

saupreusse
Developer

Post#14 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:23 am

Destro always nerf. First morale nerf now come back and mara nerf even more and order buff, ib buff, sw buff but destro only nerf nerf nerf... Unplayable

Gurf

Post#15 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:14 am

He's joking about ROF stacking, we know that if it stacked it would be game over for destro as you can wipe whole warbands with just a few BW.

For all the other points he is deadly serious, Destro has a serious issue now that IB can generate AP for another person in their group they are in serious trouble in RVR

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#16 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:22 am

Gurf wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:14 am For all the other points he is deadly serious, Destro has a serious issue now that IB can generate AP for another person in their group they are in serious trouble in RVR
But they have to take a IB over Knight and SM which provide alot more.

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#17 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:23 am

Mara get massive buff. Then small nerf to aoe dmg. Des think its an overall nerf.

Gurf

Post#18 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:35 am

Grimfang wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:22 am
Gurf wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:14 am For all the other points he is deadly serious, Destro has a serious issue now that IB can generate AP for another person in their group they are in serious trouble in RVR
But they have to take a IB over Knight and SM which provide alot more.
Its also psychological, when you see IB charging at you then you instinctively retreat out of fear, which isn't the same with KOBS or SM

Ads
Grimfang
Suspended

Post#19 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:10 am

Gurf wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:35 am Its also psychological, when you see IB charging at you then you instinctively retreat out of fear, which isn't the same with KOBS or SM
Its probably the smell

p00ky

Post#20 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:18 am

Its cos Zarbixx pockets all our wb healers? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: