Recent Topics

Ads

Percieved Bias and Game Balancing

Let's talk about... everything else
TenaciousBuf

Re: Percieved Bias and Game Balancing

Post#21 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:40 pm

Well said. I am not going to lie but the weekly patch after patch has been discouraging. I can not believe that an organized destro group can go into a city (invador/sov average gear) and lose to order who had no healers yet had 1.25M heal output vs 3.4M destro heal output by 5 healers. Then once again a new patch is out with yet another dostro nerve and order buff. It is evident that destro has to run a specific group combo with a specific class specs to even stand a chance. With an ongoing buffs/nerves destro is forced to reorganize and adjust to counter act. As a result it leads to yet another nerve. I love this game and I am aware that you cannot make everyone happy but lately to many feel really discouraged.

Ads
Grimfang
Suspended

Post#22 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:40 pm

The delusion in this post. Claiming the SH a class that had one of the biggest buffs and is one of the strongest classes in game now has never had buffs.

psofos

Post#23 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:42 pm

I was like "meeeehhh blah blah blah destro crying" until the moment I read the complaint about PoS not stacking and RoF stacking. I loled and stopped bothering with a useless wall of text. TYN

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#24 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:44 pm

Spoiler:
Niall wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:38 pm Fighting for social effects (minor justice) by core changes (major injustice) rather looks like the SJW approach, which leads to nowhere.
Reeee SJWs. Everything I disagree with is SJW.
Warned again.

kauyon1

Post#25 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:45 pm

The skills are essentially identical apart from the fact that rain of fire can stack with itself where as pit of shades cannot.
So many falsehoods in this post we can see what side you play.

Niall

Post#26 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:45 pm

misspost
Last edited by Niall on Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#27 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:46 pm

Who invented this RoF stack thing someone was claiming that in a stream aswell.

kauyon1

Post#28 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:50 pm

Grimfang wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:46 pm Who invented this RoF stack thing someone was claiming that in a stream aswell.
Common whine tactic. State a falsehood so much until it's truth among all whiners.

Ads
lifeson

Post#29 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:50 pm

Good post op.
Big issue as I see it on order is not reaching the critical mass of melee classes in a lot of setups, especially pug city.

Its partly due to order tanks not being that appealing (love my SM but BO is more appealing to most) but also the horrible experience of playing tank in any unorganised situation on order making casual players shrug and move to rdps. You just don't have the critical mass of melee around you to make it work and you get stomped while the rdps flee.
In contrast, playing my BG on destro is a pleasure with the critical mass of melee around you you can do your job (and not lose all defensive positioning due to a gtdc pull).

Also, i know its anecdotal, but I do feel a 'get in there and attack do or die' mentality on dest whereas a lot of order are very timid (talking general pugs).

Ramlaen

Post#30 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:52 pm

TenaciousBuf wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:40 pm Well said. I am not going to lie but the weekly patch after patch has been discouraging. I can not believe that an organized destro group can go into a city (invador/sov average gear) and lose to order who had no healers yet had 1.25M heal output vs 3.4M destro heal output by 5 healers. Then once again a new patch is out with yet another dostro nerve and order buff. It is evident that destro has to run a specific group combo with a specific class specs to even stand a chance. With an ongoing buffs/nerves destro is forced to reorganize and adjust to counter act. As a result it leads to yet another nerve. I love this game and I am aware that you cannot make everyone happy but lately to many feel really discouraged.
Destro is struggling so hard to win...checks notes...70%+ of city instances.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky