Recent Topics

Ads

Mara nerf - why?

Let's talk about... everything else
Bowldancer

Re: Mara nerf - why?

Post#31 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:27 pm

Oh well - I wish they would have tuned down monstrosity completely shrugging off armor penetration instead.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Ads
Geometric
Suspended

Post#32 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:41 pm

All marauder players can get ****. I guess I can add "community manager" to the "game dev" line on my CV now!

havartii

Post#33 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:42 pm

White Lion in Sov Will melt most shamans Period, the fact they can pull and with no cd silence a target, they get 3 sec of free hits with an armor debuff , you need a full kit of pots just to get back to half health and hope run away procs, just to be pounced. It is a very un fair fight. I don't think WL needs to much of a nerf, but having proper cool downs on their pet would be a nice touch. Shammy needs a lil love, perhaps a lil buff to resist and a group hot? Dreams are free
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Adelmar

Post#34 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:44 pm

Krulgu wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:23 pm SW nerfed hard ?? what a joke !!! devs has literally GIVEN AE rotation in patch note for made 3K ae damage ??? modified fly speed of arrows for that, and is a nerf ??? 750 each 3 sec with glass arrow is a nerf ??? insane burst with fire arrow+glass arrow+spiral arrow in run at 100 range a nerf ??? really ????
Please don't post on things you obviously don't know. It only makes you look foolish. Thanks and have a great day!
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Ramlaen

Post#35 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:46 pm

Krulgu wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:23 pm SW nerfed hard ?? what a joke !!! devs has literally GIVEN AE rotation in patch note for made 3K ae damage ??? modified fly speed of arrows for that, and is a nerf ??? 750 each 3 sec with glass arrow is a nerf ??? insane burst with fire arrow+glass arrow+spiral arrow in run at 100 range a nerf ??? really ????

WL and his 3 skills for engage fight where all other have only 2 see 1 for slayer, is a nerf too ?? how many time we can see a WL jump, two hits a healers , use antisnare and charge back in his line ?? is a nerf perhaps ??

when destro say nerf WL far from release, when destro ask for nerf engi burst and SW damage because this **** classe is NOT a ranged DPS but a ranged support with ALL debuff in game,givingDPS to one class with all debuff in game is just ...a big **** bullshit, nothing move... order whine so much, we can speak of somes patch of WL if you will just for laughing.

And now, order ask nerf mara, and TADAAAA nerf mara, this server sucks, too many thing are just a scam here,bored to this dev corruption really, that's the only war server, but patch after patch that's digust me all this favor giving too order, made me leave the game, i hope many many destro will follow, i hope you will enjoy play on pvp server with one faction. Devs here made same mistake than live, all buff on one side, we have see what that's give.
Have you read any of the SW changes since the initial buff?
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

Tamarlan

Post#36 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:05 pm

Please mirror all classes to end those drama threads...
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Vandoles

Post#37 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:30 pm

Spoiler:
This thread should be mandatory reading for all future parents on the consequences of spoiling your kid.
Warned

Kobra
Suspended

Post#38 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:44 pm

havartii wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:42 pm White Lion in Sov Will melt most shamans Period, the fact they can pull and with no cd silence a target, they get 3 sec of free hits with an armor debuff , you need a full kit of pots just to get back to half health and hope run away procs, just to be pounced. It is a very un fair fight. I don't think WL needs to much of a nerf, but having proper cool downs on their pet would be a nice touch. Shammy needs a lil love, perhaps a lil buff to resist and a group hot? Dreams are free
I think a lot of this may be a misguided attempt to get order to win more cities. Think about it.. Morale Nerf, various class changes, blah blah blah.. They have blinders on for cities.

Also the fact that WL isn't very good in cities, is probably why WL haven't be toned down - which they desperately need to do - fast.. While Marauders got hit hard.

This is all incredibly discouraging, quite honestly.

Ads
Foofmonger

Post#39 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:55 pm

Tamarlan wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:05 pm Please mirror all classes to end those drama threads...
Effectively, that is exactly what these Mara nerfs are doing. They are giving the Mara abilities the same PSM scaling as the WL AoE abilities.

There is no issue. Those abilities were doing too much damage, now they do the correct damage.

Sundowner

Post#40 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:56 pm

Kobra wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:44 pm
havartii wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:42 pm White Lion in Sov Will melt most shamans Period, the fact they can pull and with no cd silence a target, they get 3 sec of free hits with an armor debuff , you need a full kit of pots just to get back to half health and hope run away procs, just to be pounced. It is a very un fair fight. I don't think WL needs to much of a nerf, but having proper cool downs on their pet would be a nice touch. Shammy needs a lil love, perhaps a lil buff to resist and a group hot? Dreams are free
I think a lot of this may be a misguided attempt to get order to win more cities. Think about it.. Morale Nerf, various class changes, blah blah blah.. They have blinders on for cities.

Also the fact that WL isn't very good in cities, is probably why WL haven't be toned down - which they desperately need to do - fast.. While Marauders got hit hard.

This is all incredibly discouraging, quite honestly.
I am all in for WL st nerf and aoe/utility buff.