Deft Defender may be underperforming again

Let's talk about... everything else
Valarion

Deft Defender may be underperforming again

Post#1 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:46 pm

I've been performing some light tests with and without max DD (+18% dodge+disrupt) and my results so far are that DD may be significantly underperforming.

Max DD @18% is working more like 4-6% in my tests. I've tried to account for a variety of stat/strikethrough discrepancies of course by testing amongst nude and unbuffed players with nearly equal stats, but the results do not change.

My sample sizes for these tests are admittedly small, but my question is: has anyone else been experiencing downright terrible performance with DD and should more tests be done here?
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Ads
CountTalabecland

Re: Deft Defender may be underperforming again

Post#2 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:09 pm

I would say that I do experience this but then again strikethrough and softcaps are easier to get to these days with better gear and weapons. Hard to say really. Unless I am a tank or within the HTL bubble I know that I am likely dead to a sorc unless my grp can kill them first, I don't even hope for a disrupt really.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

PartizanRUS

Post#3 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:49 pm

I noticed that disrupt stat works very good only when more than 40% on healer classes with disrupt tactic.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Zxul

Post#4 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:11 pm

Rdps have -%to be disrupted on their gear, am has extra 10% from tactic. Unless you have access to htl, DD is very overrated.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh