Recent Topics

Ads

What I just realized

Let's talk about... everything else
Mystriss

Re: What I just realized

Post#21 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:59 am

really my favorites were always one on one fights. I rarely found them cause I usually had a zerg on my ass, and or running away while I ran into a zerg... Now that I think about it my gaming experience in WAR was pretty much lose-lose...

GDI! Thanks for ruining all my happy memories.

*Curls up in her chair and cries*

Ads
Irrelevant

Post#22 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:18 am

There will probably be more smaller fights this time around, that's why I picked WH, if I'm alone and there are a few destro, I can always find an opportunity to pick them off. Though after looking at a rr100 pvp video I'm starting to worry that they don't use any other cool abilities like the plethora of buffs and debuffs my old marauder and choppa had. I guess that doesn't matter for t1 though.
Hans; Witch Hunter.

Alvanos
Banned

Post#23 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:50 am

Hahahahaha!! You guys are talking about belencing etc while t1 is not yet fully operational? Let the devs firstly do their job so we have a server and play for fun and let the balancing for another day. I suggest balancing nothing for the time being is the best solution. Noone knows what bugs might appear if abilities do not work well...
Ὦ ξεῖν᾿, ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
War, never, ends.

Irrelevant

Post#24 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 am

No one implied it was top priority, you asshat. Stop inventing people to complain about.
Hans; Witch Hunter.