Recent Topics

Ads

Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Let's talk about... everything else
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Post#91 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:00 pm

Fai wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:02 am is there acuually a better (more detailed) explanation than the one of gamesbond?
i would like to know what the rewards "Deep and Dark Corners", "Eradicate the Enemy" and "Incursion of the Realm" are.
There are no other threads. You need to claim the quest and read it, it's already a guaranteed reward that you don't need to waste time on/get lucky to get so I don't understand your request to have EVERYTHING written down... The thread mentions what are the drops, it's not a guide. I expect some sort of interaction with the community, it's a social event.

- - -
martholomew wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:38 am Got gold coins and quest scroll on Zarbix channel.

He forwarded us to Zappy, then nothing dropped for me at all after that. Listened to Zappy for 3 hours. Nothing. Not sure what happened, but i didn't change anything on my end. I appreciate the streamers, though, and understand that stuff happens.
Nothing should have changed. You probably surpassed the 14 hours and proceeded with the RNG-only rewards. It might take you 1 hour to get a reward or 10 hours, since it's pure RNG. We prepared 2 types of RNG rewards in order to give a better chance for everyone to get drops and you can find the details in the Twitch Drops rewards thread.

- - -
Sapblatter wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:43 am I received the mount carrier from the 2/10/20 twitch event and on the item, it says ctrl + right click to claim the mount but when I do that nothing is happening and the decay timer has already started for me.
Uberlix wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:45 am
Would very much appreciate an update on this.

I will claim it next week monday or something like that, hopefully it will work by then.
We identified an issue with the mount's requirements and the hotfix should be ready by now. Sorry for the delay.

- - -
mongothebarbarian wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:13 pm I claimed all of the rewards I've gotten so far but I haven't received half of them in-game. The pet, the aviator goggles,armor potions and the mount carrier are claimed on the website but not in my mail.
Boses wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:40 pm I have the same problem as Mongo, though I claimed them while the server was offline, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
Give it more time, if the rewards haven't been sent to your character by tomorrow please contact me on Discord. Sorry for any inconvenience.
In the meantime, please make sure to check all of your characters, maybe you sent it to the wrong one.

Ads
Serbiansword

Post#92 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:50 pm

I got the Twitch notification for the first drop but then after that I stopped getting notifications, so I thought that the drop system has stopped working... however, when I checked my drop page I was more than happy to see the long list of presents :D !
Spoiler:
A big thank you to all the streamers and of course the whole RoR team! :D

martholomew

Post#93 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:20 pm

All the stuff I was waiting to arrive, when I woke up this AM, arrived in a big burst. So it all solved itself. Thanks GamesBond
Magus 40/78

Fenris78

Post#94 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:41 pm

How do mount and pet (Order side) look like, pretty please ?
Pegasus and Puppet, or something new ?

Wish to see them first before applying them on my chars... ;)

Brickson

Post#95 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:03 pm

The pet is a white owl. You can already see a lot of people running around with the mount.
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#96 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:08 pm

Serbiansword wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:50 pm I got the Twitch notification for the first drop but then after that I stopped getting notifications, so I thought that the drop system has stopped working... however, when I checked my drop page I was more than happy to see the long list of presents :D !
Yes that's sadly an issue on Twitch's side :/

- - -
martholomew wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:20 pm All the stuff I was waiting to arrive, when I woke up this AM, arrived in a big burst. So it all solved itself. Thanks GamesBond
That's great to hear!

Chats00

Post#97 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:44 pm

Just a comment, I've found the RNG rewards to be really hit and miss. During the first 12 hours of watching, I picked up a fair few rewards. Since I received the mount, I haven't received a reward in at least 12 hours. It is at the point where I don't know whether I am unlucky or it is bugged.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#98 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:47 am

Chats00 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:44 pm Just a comment, I've found the RNG rewards to be really hit and miss. During the first 12 hours of watching, I picked up a fair few rewards. Since I received the mount, I haven't received a reward in at least 12 hours. It is at the point where I don't know whether I am unlucky or it is bugged.
It isn't bugged, people are getting rewards.

You either decide to proceed, keep watching and try your luck or to stop watching if you think it's not worth it. The whole point of adding RNG rewards is to maintain high value drops without having 3000 +180 armor talis handed out (for example). It's really up to you, but it's surely not bugged and it cannot be bugged (the service is provided by Twitch, so are the calculations, the drops, etc.)

Ads
Niall

Post#99 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:00 pm

My last twitch drop was 19 hours ago (potion of acclaim & mount), despite I have just a short break for a couple of hours due to Zarbix did not make a redirect after he finished his stream (shame on him).
I definitely watch it non-stop for the last 8 hours without any reward =(

Nosun

Post#100 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:29 pm

I got the googles 2 months in a row so have them on both Order and Destro toons now but stopped getting drops after the first day. Still lots of fun and has been a goodweekend in ror land. X realming is the greatest thing ever.