Recent Topics

Ads

Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Let's talk about... everything else
Sapblatter

Re: Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Post#81 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:43 am

I received the mount carrier from the 2/10/20 twitch event and on the item, it says ctrl + right click to claim the mount but when I do that nothing is happening and the decay timer has already started for me.

Ads
martholomew

Post#82 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:38 am

Got gold coins and quest scroll on Zarbix channel.

He forwarded us to Zappy, then nothing dropped for me at all after that. Listened to Zappy for 3 hours. Nothing. Not sure what happened, but i didn't change anything on my end. I appreciate the streamers, though, and understand that stuff happens.
Magus 40/78

Fai

Post#83 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:02 am

is there acuually a better (more detailed) explanation than the one of gamesbond?
i would like to know what the rewards "Deep and Dark Corners", "Eradicate the Enemy" and "Incursion of the Realm" are.

thank you in advance.

XsorrowerX

Post#84 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:20 am

Fai wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:02 am is there acuually a better (more detailed) explanation than the one of gamesbond?
i would like to know what the rewards "Deep and Dark Corners", "Eradicate the Enemy" and "Incursion of the Realm" are.

thank you in advance.
Would also like to know this. I thought there was a reward drop thread somewhere....

Uberlix

Post#85 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:45 am

Sapblatter wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:43 am I received the mount carrier from the 2/10/20 twitch event and on the item, it says ctrl + right click to claim the mount but when I do that nothing is happening and the decay timer has already started for me.
Would very much appreciate an update on this.

I will claim it next week monday or something like that, hopefully it will work by then.

Brickson

Post#86 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:14 am

Spoiler:
XsorrowerX wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:20 am
Fai wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:02 am is there acuually a better (more detailed) explanation than the one of gamesbond?

thank you in advance.
Would also like to know this. I thought there was a reward drop thread somewhere....
These are quests that you have to finish within 7 days once you've taken them out of your mailbox:
- "Deep and Dark Corners" (PVE): Kill two dungeon bosses to get five bestial tokens and some gold
- "Eradicate the Enemy" (RVR): Kill 200 enemies and conquer three keeps for 15 invader shards or 10 royal shards and some gold
- "Incursion of the Realm" (SC): Play 30 scenarios and win five for 100 oppressor emblems and some gold

The quests can be turned in your capital city. In Altdorf it's Emperor Karl Franz. The quest symbol won't show up on the map until you're close to the throne room.
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

Sapblatter

Post#87 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:40 am

Uberlix wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:45 am
Sapblatter wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:43 am I received the mount carrier from the 2/10/20 twitch event and on the item, it says ctrl + right click to claim the mount but when I do that nothing is happening and the decay timer has already started for me.
Would very much appreciate an update on this.

I will claim it next week monday or something like that, hopefully it will work by then.
I still haven't been able to open the crate and i only have 13 hours left, i did hear its a greenskin problem.

there seems to be a bug tracker in the issue, might be worth following this link closely https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/17870
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41389

Uberlix

Post#88 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:06 pm

Cheers for the Link.

Poor Gobbos, my Main is a Orc Choppa , started playing like 2,3 weeks ago with a friend who plays a goblin shaman.

Hopefully this gets sorted out eventually.

Ads
mongothebarbarian

Post#89 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:13 pm

I claimed all of the rewards I've gotten so far but I haven't received half of them in-game. The pet, the aviator goggles,armor potions and the mount carrier are claimed on the website but not in my mail.

Boses

Post#90 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:40 pm

I have the same problem as Mongo, though I claimed them while the server was offline, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it?