Recent Topics

Ads

Cast Macro

Let's talk about... everything else
srgjazza

Cast Macro

Post#1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:14 am

So i've been having issues with my Moral keybinds. They've never worked no matter what key they're bound to. So I'm wondering if its possible to macro my moral abilities so I can just put them on a separate skill bar? Any help would be much appreciated, trying to click "Dat Tickles!" in a pinch isnt the easiest thing.

Ads
Wuhh

Re: Cast Macro

Post#2 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:46 pm

I have morales set to F1-F4 and they are a bit buggy - they don't always fire when button is pressed, spamming the button doesn't help and sometimes puts the morale on CD with no effect being released.

What really surprised me was that a couple of years ago, for 1 week, this did not happen. they went of every time without fail! Then the next patch came, and back to where we were before and are now.

There is something going on and a way to fix, but who knows which end of the spaghetti strand you are holding in a bowl of Bolognese and where it's end is.

Manatikik

Post#3 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:31 pm

srgjazza wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:14 am So i've been having issues with my Moral keybinds. They've never worked no matter what key they're bound to. So I'm wondering if its possible to macro my moral abilities so I can just put them on a separate skill bar? Any help would be much appreciated, trying to click "Dat Tickles!" in a pinch isnt the easiest thing.
You cannot use abilities in macros. Though, here is an addon that allows you to put Morale Abilities on normal ability bars: Hotbar Morale.
<Montague><Capulet>

srgjazza

Post#4 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:33 pm

Manatikik wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:31 pm
srgjazza wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:14 am So i've been having issues with my Moral keybinds. They've never worked no matter what key they're bound to. So I'm wondering if its possible to macro my moral abilities so I can just put them on a separate skill bar? Any help would be much appreciated, trying to click "Dat Tickles!" in a pinch isnt the easiest thing.
You cannot use abilities in macros. Though, here is an addon that allows you to put Morale Abilities on normal ability bars: Hotbar Morale.
Thanks man, this is exactly what I'm looking for! You're a legend