Recent Topics

Ads

let's just remember how it was intended.

Let's talk about... everything else
Glorian

Re: let's just remember how it was intended.

Post#31 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:17 am

Healbots in scenarios:

WHEN!? :D

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#32 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:36 am

Glorian wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:17 am Healbots in scenarios:

WHEN!? :D
Once engineer bots get disabled! ;)

normanis

Post#33 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:06 am

Alfa1986 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:33 pm
normanis wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:17 pm
Alfa1986 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:43 am

Yep. it was nice to rewatch the old trailer videos. I was especially amused by the moment where Shadow Warior, as if reluctantly wins and kills Marauder)
https://youtu.be/trwYIoDTL9s

:D

yeah, a really strange decision that has ever been done in this game). perhaps if the scenarios had only 5-10% influence, then the system would work in a completely different way).
that aldorf city siege npc vulture lord realy was scary vs what we see today in city siege, target hiting mobs.
do you mean catapults?
no that vulture lord who coming trough gates, he is tzeench chosen ( lord of change maby his namy i need log destro to more preciz tell his name)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#34 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:23 am

normanis wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:06 am no that vulture lord who coming trough gates, he is tzeench chosen ( lord of change maby his namy i need log destro to more preciz tell his name)
Warp Chicken

normanis

Post#35 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:57 pm

Grimfang wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:23 am
normanis wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:06 am no that vulture lord who coming trough gates, he is tzeench chosen ( lord of change maby his namy i need log destro to more preciz tell his name)
Warp Chicken
:D
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Draugris

Post#36 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:34 am

Toonman wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:37 pm Was the best system far and away. Yeah it had it's faults but all ORvR, SC and PvE players could contribute to the greater game instead of mindless blob zergfest RvR that we have now :roll:
Absolutely, i remember how we needed to coordinate in our alliance strong scenario groups, more pve minded people and wb´s together. It was a lot of fun
Alfa1986 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:09 pm strange opinion). Many people expressed the mind that this was the most terrible system of all that existed until today.) you had to play the scenarios, and do those awful PvE). and oh god, you had to make twinks for t3 zones as well). and like the cherry on the cake, you had to look for the enemy in rvr lake and even defeat him. that there were serious tasks, not everyone was able to overcome them)
:lol: Yeah absolutely, not running around in a mindless zergball is just too hard for some.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Alfa1986

Post#37 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:04 am

Draugris wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:34 am
Toonman wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:37 pm Was the best system far and away. Yeah it had it's faults but all ORvR, SC and PvE players could contribute to the greater game instead of mindless blob zergfest RvR that we have now :roll:
Absolutely, i remember how we needed to coordinate in our alliance strong scenario groups, more pve minded people and wb´s together. It was a lot of fun
Alfa1986 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:09 pm strange opinion). Many people expressed the mind that this was the most terrible system of all that existed until today.) you had to play the scenarios, and do those awful PvE). and oh god, you had to make twinks for t3 zones as well). and like the cherry on the cake, you had to look for the enemy in rvr lake and even defeat him. that there were serious tasks, not everyone was able to overcome them)
:lol: Yeah absolutely, not running around in a mindless zergball is just too hard for some.
So many men, so many minds) ;)
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum