Recent Topics

Ads

City Winner History?

Let's talk about... everything else
Mordd

Re: City Winner History?

Post#21 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:04 am

and another 4 to 9. thats balance baby...

Ads
velenne

Post#22 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:08 am

GrandmaGary wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:12 am How do cities end in a tie? How are rewards distributed?
They tie when both realms win the same number of instances. I don't know of any reward/effect to a realm for winning/losing the siege.

GrandmaGary

Post#23 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:24 am

velenne wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:08 am
GrandmaGary wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:12 am How do cities end in a tie? How are rewards distributed?
They tie when both realms win the same number of instances. I don't know of any reward/effect to a realm for winning/losing the siege.
My bad I read it and though of an actual city instance ending in a tie ;D

yoluigi

Post#24 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:40 am

Destro got more CC (get to tha choopa etc)

Spellbound

Post#25 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:41 am

I will just say I've provided a ton of data over the months, unbiased opinions and list of adjustments to certain individuals on the team in hopes of the weekly patch notes having some of those adjustments in there. Hope they respond this time to the data as Order is down to forming many 12 mans vs 24 with Order losing more ground and lacking players.

tefnaht

Post#26 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:23 am

I've heard interesting stories about "mostly devs play at the destro side" and about buffs for they lovely classes\nerfs classes that annoying them. I don't know the truth, but sounds like old order players have some reasons to have this opinion.

At this moment we have some players who plays order in oRvR, but relogin to destro at city sieges. Some order guilds transfered to destro. Everybody loves easy win - no shame, no blame, no judgement.

Devs can't do with this statement literally nothing. One side is starting frequently win(no metter why) -> more difference in gear -> more wins -> more transfers -> more wins -> more gap in gear -> losing side start evading conflict gameplay -> every win of losing side became an achievement -> winning side have lots fully equiped players without equal opponents. At least, in our case, losing side have some little rewards and who really wants to play order can equip their characters, but it looks like half afk login to get some contribution and to wait zone lock\fortress lock\city siege end.

MMXX43

Post#27 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:48 am

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:57 pm Is this why Order is the way it is?
No sir , its because of the **** of utility overstack that the polished destro classes have :D

Likeaboss

Post#28 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:54 am

Pay attention to the first city instance winners... it starts always with 1,2,3,4:0 for destro, and then it takes like 10 minuts befor the next instance has ended. This big Destro Guilds, already pretty good equipped run with fotm setup...
Pulling everything together for the Marauder AoE Knockdown and SH bouncing.
This is a neckbreaker for every opponent who isnt in a Full guild Warband with discord.

Order is winning Instances too, but you will never see the first instance go to Order.

Not gonna turn this into a balance whine... Just saying, Destro stomping Order in City's is much faster than the opposit. ;)
MMXX43 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:48 am
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:57 pm Is this why Order is the way it is?
No sir , its because of the **** of utility overstack that the polished destro classes have :D
Such statements are kind of the reason why Dev's cant take this topic's serious :P
although it has some truth in it :lol:
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads
Gurf

Post#29 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:46 am

It's definitely got worse the last few weeks, recently its been more like 80% + Destro winning City.

Destro probably are more organised, but the reality is that it is easier to organise the melee train, you blob up together and follow a leader and spam your aoe ability, very simple way to play. It is easy mode of the game and I think people just want easy loot which is why more and more people are moving over to play Destro now.

Not sure what the solution is, maybe change city so it encourages splitting up forces into different areas rather than blob up into one big melee ball. Buffing range SH and nerfing MSH would also help so there is a bit more a balance of range and melee on destro

Honshu
Banned

Post#30 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:52 am

I'd be curious to see if we could zoom in and see how many order wins there were after the Shadow Warrior buffs that lasted for all of a week or whatever it was. I see that the cities are numbered, but not dates associated with them except for "after 4/16."