Recent Topics

Ads

City Winner History?

Let's talk about... everything else
Charon

Re: City Winner History?

Post#631 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:42 am

Rasenmeister wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:00 am Order - Destro op and win most cities!

Order vs Destro in city (today morning - i hide names, because in this fight no fun and glory - just farm without safe play)

soon 99% of instances will looks like that for you...What its mean - Mate as FMJ i assume you have full 2-3 sets of sov at your main and maybe at alts ... and you will not face challenge and fun play in city > boredom> problem with attendace of ppl > guild dispersion ...exact efect like order guilds / groups face but bc constant farming and losing. Only thing that currently benefits destro more from social point of view are biger alliances and inflow of new players which might be recruit but i dont know if you want deal wiith this kind realy.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Ads
Panodil

Post#632 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:43 am

mubbl wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:37 am
Panodil wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:17 am What order get in return is boring, its more damage and more healing. Slayer over Choppa, BW over Sorc, WL over Mara.
But then destro have the utility so order cant max their damage because they are on the ground or in the air.
would be too bad to have access to shorten kd duration and have aoe slow and punt + challenge.....
Destro have tools to deal with order higher damage for sure yes. Thats what i mean with utility. Order have access to same things except that little aoe kd ;)
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Charon

Post#633 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:47 am

Panodil wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:43 am
Panodil wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:17 am What order get in return is boring, its more damage and more healing. Slayer over Choppa, BW over Sorc, WL over Mara.
But then destro have the utility so order cant max their damage because they are on the ground or in the air.
would be too bad to have access to shorten kd duration and have aoe slow and punt + challenge.....
Destro have tools to deal with order higher damage for sure yes. Thats what i mean with utility. Order have access to same things except that little aoe kd ;)
rather does not have acces to mara as a class at all
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Panodil

Post#634 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:53 am

Charon wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:47 am

Does everything really need to be 100% mirror? SW and WL are mix of SH and Mara and other way around. Sure not 100% same, but game gets boring if its just mirror everywhere. Already boring swapping between RP and Zealot, RP a little bit better but those two classes are so close to 100% mirror
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Rasenmeister

Post#635 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:54 am

Charon wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:42 am soon 99% of instances will looks like that for you...What its mean - Mate as FMJ i assume you have full 2-3 sets of sov at your main and maybe at alts ... and you will not face challenge and fun play in city > boredom> problem with attendace of ppl > guild dispersion ...exact efect like order guilds / groups face but bc constant farming and losing. Only thing that currently benefits destro more from social point of view are biger alliances and inflow of new players which might be recruit but i dont know if you want deal wiith this kind realy.
yep, many ppl have 5 pieces of sov. I have 2 chars - magus with all royal sets and chosen with full warlord and sovereign.
now farm sovereign much easy, then 4 month ago
But we have new players too - usually vanq+ - sets

Not soon - now
its dont first instant with same fight

Need balance city - without any char nerf/baff

I hope, when summer end, many ppl return to game and we got challenge.
I see many good order guilds - but they dont have big online (we are too))
FMJ
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer
Tristasha/Gunthane

tefnaht

Post#636 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:56 am

Rasenmeister wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:54 am
I hope, when summer end, many ppl return to game and we got challenge.
Want challenge? -> Reroll to Order! -> Don't want reroll? -> Don't want challenge!

Just same scheme as "bad attitude": Want to have chances to win on Order? -> Reroll to 1 from 3 viable careers on Order! -> Don't want reroll? -> Don't want to have chances to win, have bad attitude, etc.

NOTE: Balance changes for city without improving career balance issues -> convert city from 24vs24 one spot scramble to racing in circles.
Last edited by tefnaht on Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Likeaboss

Post#637 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:06 am

Panodil wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:53 am
Spoiler:

Does everything really need to be 100% mirror? SW and WL are mix of SH and Mara and other way around. Sure not 100% same, but game gets boring if its just mirror everywhere. Already boring swapping between RP and Zealot, RP a little bit better but those two classes are so close to 100% mirror
Totally agree with you, it does not need to mirrorer, but where was you statement about this the last 10+ patches when Destro has got Mirror skills? :lol: you dont want Order to have skillset of Mara, but Destro having all good skills from Order is fine? :P
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

tefnaht

Post#638 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:09 am

Likeaboss wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:06 am
Panodil wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:53 am
Spoiler:

Totally agree with you, it does not need to mirrorer, but where was you statement about this the last 10+ patches when Destro has got Mirror skills? :lol: you dont want Order to have skillset of Mara, but Destro having all good skills from Order is fine? :P
Bullseye.

Ads
Rasenmeister

Post#639 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:16 am

tefnaht wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:56 am
Want challenge? -> Reroll to Order! -> Don't want reroll? -> Don't want challenge!

Just same scheme as "bad attitude": Want to have chances to win on Order? -> Reroll to 1 from 3 viable careers on Order! -> Don't want reroll? -> Don't want to have chances to win, have bad attitude, etc.

NOTE: Balance changes for city without improving career balance issues -> convert city from 24vs24 one spot scramble to racing in circles.
Reroll - we are not xrealmers.

sometimes i play on my WP)
and get fun - also in cities

i cant tell any information about my mates - but we know - what is play on order
FMJ
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer
Tristasha/Gunthane

Brickson

Post#640 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:37 am

Spoiler:
Rasenmeister wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:16 am
tefnaht wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:56 am

Reroll - we are not xrealmers.

sometimes i play on my WP)
and get fun - also in cities

i cant tell any information about my mates - but we know - what is play on order

"What a lazy attitude. If you want a challenge do a proper reroll. Otherwise stop whining" ™
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW