Recent Topics

Ads

How is 12 hour KV good for the game?

Let's talk about... everything else
Zaxxond

Re: How is 12 hour KV good for the game?

Post#21 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:53 pm

Back in my day KV zones would last 36+ hours.

All you Zillennials and Millennials need to pull yourselves up by the orc straps and stop relying on the free handouts approved by Devs yet funded by my gold tax contributions every time I send nudes through the mail system.

Learn to code and flip KV.

Ads
Kaelang

Post#22 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:04 pm

The problem - you think because you’re not getting your royals, the game state is bad.

Reality - stop focusing on your min max efficiency to gear and start playing the game. You’re only going to reroll once you’re fully geared anyway.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

baurogg
Suspended

Post#23 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:22 am

12h KV is better for the game than 3x Aldorf a day.

TreefAM

Post#24 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:38 am

12h KV can still happen if Order bothers to actually defend it. None of you nerds even bother with the RvR aspect of the game outside of sitting on a wall defending a keep.
Your big builds only have a presence during their events, and your pugs avoid fights unless they outnumber those they fight, and what does that leave you with, 6 man Beachboys spending more time swimming than fighting? Engi sniper teams sitting on odd jump locations for maximum kills, random 2-3man wh ganking soloers.
At least try playing around posterns with healers on the wall now, can be fun, not that hard to wipe a siege zerg with a coordinated flank + jump from walls.

Aethilmar

Post#25 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:43 am

Kaelang wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:04 pm The problem - you think because you’re not getting your royals, the game state is bad.

Reality - stop focusing on your min max efficiency to gear and start playing the game. You’re only going to reroll once you’re fully geared anyway.
1) PvP game is about winning
2) Gear progression provides power to win (or reduces your disadvantage against geared folks)
3) Y'all introduced vertical power levels into the game

1 + 2 + 3 = 6

Math is easy

lyncher12

Post#26 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:38 am

the balance of the game was a lot more interesting with conq max