Recent Topics

Ads

Cheating at the Fort?

Let's talk about... everything else
Kaelang

Re: Cheating at the Fort?

Post#11 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:44 pm

Also just to triple post finish my point - if anyone wants to report staff abuse, wargrimnir is the GM Lead - you should be directing your concerns in his direction.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
GrandmaGary

Post#12 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:45 pm

MaxwellMinter wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:31 pm More attempts at covering up. The video of the npc attacking the Lord was a White Lion Pet. Pretty sure people would have noticed that and this would be cleared up. His response makes me even more suspicious. This is not just a Destro cheating. @Gorbane is facing the accusation THAT HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHEATING. And not just in this instance. Others are starting to notice that when @Gorbane is defeated at a keep, Order does not get any rewards. We need a real response to this, not pointing the finger at Order.

A couple of exploiters can be dealt with. A GM doing the cheating (as a Choppa player no less), making it so Order doesn't get loot...is disgusting.
Are you accusing me of attempting to cover up a GM abuse conspiracy? I literally posted his response to the situation and offered a potential reason as to what happened. I have no idea of the capabilities of the GM/devs =(

jonspidy

Post#13 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:47 pm

Kaelang wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:40 pm
MaxwellMinter wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:31 pm More attempts at covering up. The video of the npc attacking the Lord was a White Lion Pet. Pretty sure people would have noticed that and this would be cleared up. His response makes me even more suspicious. This is not just a Destro cheating. @Gorbane is facing the accusation THAT HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHEATING. And not just in this instance. Others are starting to notice that when @Gorbane is defeated at a keep, Order does not get any rewards. We need a real response to this, not pointing the finger at Order.

A couple of exploiters can be dealt with. A GM doing the cheating (as a Choppa player no less), making it so Order doesn't get loot...is disgusting.
Also adding on to this - GM's don't have the ability to remove reward gains from zone flips based on factions. The only command in question is a be all or end all rewards provided or not, to both Destruction and Order. So if no Order rewards are to go out, as a result of such command, no Destruction rewards would go out either. Which I'm pretty sure GM's don't actually have access to? But regardless..
I was in that fort defense last night. After the jailbreak and the "questionable" lord kill from 60% - 0% in about 10 seconds, there were no rewards for that fort loss. No RR, no rolls, nothing. If GM's have access to a "kill" command then i can see why people are questioning the situation. If a GM or Dev were to use that kill command does it work in a way that gives RR/XP or does it just kill the NPC and gives nothing to anyone? Cause right after the fort it was a city push, makes people think there was foul play afoot in order to push a city.
Vanhel - Knight Of the Blazing Sun
"The hammer is not the answer to every military problem, for even the mightiest of hammers will miss its mark if the opponent is wise enough not to wait around to get crushed."

Kaelang

Post#14 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:48 pm

jonspidy wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:47 pm
Kaelang wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:40 pm

Also adding on to this - GM's don't have the ability to remove reward gains from zone flips based on factions. The only command in question is a be all or end all rewards provided or not, to both Destruction and Order. So if no Order rewards are to go out, as a result of such command, no Destruction rewards would go out either. Which I'm pretty sure GM's don't actually have access to? But regardless..
I was in that fort defense last night. After the jailbreak and the "questionable" lord kill from 60% - 0% in about 10 seconds, there were no rewards for that fort loss. No RR, no rolls, nothing. If GM's have access to a "kill" command then i can see why people are questioning the situation. If a GM or Dev were to use that kill command does it work in a way that gives RR/XP or does it just kill the NPC and gives nothing to anyone? Cause right after the fort it was a city push, makes people think there was foul play afoot in order to push a city.
The kill command instantly kills the target - no damage, just instant nuke. It doesn't nullify any rewards, if you've contributed before the kill - you'd get the rewards regardless.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#15 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:00 pm

Posts like this should never happen. If you find a GM doing something that would get them into serious trouble, record it, and contact me directly.

If you're just being a **** and trying to stir up drama, don't be surprised when hammers start raining down around you.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

gurtuk
Former Staff

Post#16 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T3Rc0m ... e=youtu.be this video shows the entire fort fight in question, I have never once cheated nor do I do anything like removing rewards from order players, I am astounded anyone is accusing me of cheating lol.
gorbane - choppa