Recent Topics

Ads

The Most Difficult Class to Deal With?

Let's talk about... everything else
Przepraszam

Re: The Most Difficult Class to Deal With?

Post#21 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:44 am

ActAppalled wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:04 am As WL it's any tank but especially regening 2h chosen, don't think anything but maybe AM beats those.
In city as WL/mDPS it's GTDC Choppas pulling you around like a ping pong (into their deathball)to then get AoE knockdowned by a Marauder and destroyed (even with heals) by the now 6+ dps without even getting to control your char, it's super fun.
For ranged alts it's mSH, can't get away and he has almost WL level burst.
For every non WL alt on order it's DPS/hybrid shaman, can't do anything to them but they get to wither and kill you eventually.
This guy....0_o
Billpullman Blips
Millivanilli Karvosky

Ads
ravezaar

Post#22 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:01 am

GtdC Choppas are considered OP by most but iam fine beating them. 2-H Chosen is a 100% loss so I avoid em if I can. Dps-Shammy are "God-tier" and kite 3-4ppl so yea getting them if u not on WL is almost impossible. Mara is a tough fight but one I like.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

ActAppalled

Post#23 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:15 am

Przepraszam wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:44 am This guy....0_o
Wow let met guess, you play destro. Have any actual arguments or?

istvar

Post#24 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:25 pm

ActAppalled wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:04 am As WL it's any tank but especially regening 2h chosen, don't think anything but maybe AM beats those.
In city as WL/mDPS it's GTDC Choppas pulling you around like a ping pong (into their deathball)to then get AoE knockdowned by a Marauder and destroyed (even with heals) by the now 6+ dps without even getting to control your char, it's super fun.
For ranged alts it's mSH, can't get away and he has almost WL level burst.
For every non WL alt on order it's DPS/hybrid shaman, can't do anything to them but they get to wither and kill you eventually.
Excuse my ignorance I have never played WL on RoR but can‘t you just pounce out of Gtdc??
I guess there would be the slight chance that once in a while u get pulled again due to latency but that doesn’t happen all that often tbh

istvar

Post#25 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:26 pm

ActAppalled wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:15 am
Przepraszam wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:44 am This guy....0_o
Wow let met guess, you play destro. Have any actual arguments or?
To be fair I’m pretty sure more than 90% of the server pop plays both sides :D

geezereur

Post#26 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:29 pm

White Lions and Shamans

raistomen

Post#27 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:30 pm

Grimfang wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:42 pm WL as any ranged. Life without having to worry about them when playing order is a breeze.

The recent m1 snare nerf did f all aswell as they have pounce it just nerfed Mara.
i wonder if this is why order tends to be ranged heavy, because holy balls is it night and day being sorc vs WL over BW vs anything really. WE clearly hurt more than WH , but still livable.

and yes dps AM/Shaman are strong

Zaxxond

Post#28 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:54 pm

Apparently Shadow Warriors

Ads
Armoz
Suspended

Post#29 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:59 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:01 pm
kazuya482 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:58 pm AM and BW as a Chosen. Running into them with them having some range on you is pretty much guaranteed death. Nothing you can do as you get kited around.
BW shouldn't be able to touch you on Chosen at all in "1v1" situation, as he will deal more damage to himself with class mechanic than to you, especially if you use (or just swap to) Discordant Fluctuation and Bane Shield.
It all depends on how much Int and crit BW has. beyoned soft cap INT BW can striketrhough very hard... i've killed chosens in two rotations getting 2k nova/boiling blood crits every time plus detonation and fireball barrage. and then use Meltdown and bring your combustion up again with only 4 abilities, so the damage you do to yourself in 2 totations is not much at all. Chosens melt like butter without a guard

agemennon675

Post#30 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:12 pm

I am suprised that most popular vote is not SW because they get nerfed every week
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer