Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder AOE knockdown (concussive jolt) is broken.

Let's talk about... everything else
nolofinwe1991

Re: Marauder AOE knockdown (concussive jolt) is broken.

Post#11 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:17 pm

yeah i ve deal with it quite often.. Dunno if it's only Mara KD, id say no. But yeah it happens occasionaly & when it happens im definitely sure, it shows that i have cc immunity on my buffhead.
~ Hythonia Sorc rr83 ~
~ Nolofinwe SM rr80 ~

Ads
Foofmonger

Post#12 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:24 pm

I can't recreate it myself by performing the kd unfortunately, I'm getting normal immunities. It's gotta be some kind of lag/server//client thing.

I've tried kding multiple people I've disarmed (some of which is getting me killed in Talabecland, yw for the rps order), and I can't make it work.

Silodin

Post#13 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:42 am

During the keep standoff last sunday it was particularly noticeable and after paying attention to it i did see immunities with 28 seconds simply vanish while still knocked to the ground. perhaps it is a lag issue but since it happens irregularly (or i don't notice it) it might be had to recreate.
<Not Good Enough> <NGE>
Silomon 40/80 Knight
Silodone 40/75 Chosen

Ywhi

Post#14 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:43 am

People seems to not notice it.

Start tracking your immunity for real and see what it's happening.

This is not a little thing happening time to time, this is more than often.

Sunday was ... Aoe CC were removing immunity instead of applying them. Never seen that happen actually, that was new.

Alterkraft

Post#15 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:17 am

It's not exclusive to just concussive jolt. It's easier to notice when playing order cause order has no analog to it that's used commonly.

The aoe kd immunity issue is obviously there but same applies to gtdc (when timed correctly on the last tick of your immunity if gtdc is cast, it will pull but the immunity doesn't refresh itself). So I'm guessing it's immunities in general that are behaving funky.

Hard to pinpoint as to what and when causes it, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't so it's hard to replicate/test ourselves. The gtdc one I have recorded so I can provide that as proof at least.

ahorts

Post#16 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:51 am

Dteekay wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:26 pm
Foofmonger wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:20 pm From a RR82 Marauder's perspective: Concussive Jolt respects and gives immunity and I've never once had it work on an immune target, nor have I ever seen it not give an immunity.

Now that being said, it is possible there is a bug I've never experienced for some reason, but in normal testing Concussive Jolt works as it should in regards to immunity. I can post video proof as desired.
I haven't seen this bug before either. But recently has been noticeable. I'll have 10-20 secs on the KD timer and boom, I'm knocked down again. Only happens from marauder's KD. Not jumping to any conclusions here but after seeing it multiple times further testing will be performed.
Mara's AOE KD gives a 20 sec immunity, because it knocks you down for 2 secs, as opposed with regular 3 sec KD that gives you 30 sec immunity. If this is what you're complaining about, know that it's working as intended.
Vrede