Recent Topics

Ads

Am i doing something wrong? Having to re-download the game every time I start it

Let's talk about... everything else
ECTactics

Am i doing something wrong? Having to re-download the game every time I start it

Post#1 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:48 pm

Every time i go to start this game it seems like i have to re download the entire game.

Update: Disabled a few programs that may have been interfering. I.e. certain virus settings, Bittorrent (closed)
Going to see if it does it again tomorrow.
Last edited by ECTactics on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Noslock

Re: Am i doing something wrong?

Post#2 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:51 pm

probably your antivirus is messin up.i had that problem on patch with endless patch loop.i disabled the antivirus for the patch then re enabled and fixed it.

ECTactics

Re: Am i doing something wrong? Having to re-download the game every time I start it

Post#3 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:20 pm

OK i just watched a video on how to install and I've followed it to the T. There is a step that says to right click and un-click the read only option in the properties, which i did and clicked apply. Then if i go back into the properties its still checked. I don't understand what i'm doing wrong. I really want to play this game again lol

bandir

Re: Am i doing something wrong? Having to re-download the game every time I start it

Post#4 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:04 pm

In the folder you downloaded is a Readme. Just follow the instructions.