Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: Liniment of War Blood

Post#2 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:51 am

That liniment isnt in the RoR wiki...

I found in a old blog from live WaR:
http://warhammercraft.blogspot.com/2009 ... tions.html

the stats are not the same => dunno if the ingredient is correct...

Sulorie

Post#3 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:53 am

emiliorv wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:51 am That liniment isnt in the RoR wiki...

I found in a old blog from live WaR:
http://warhammercraft.blogspot.com/2009 ... tions.html

the stats are not the same => dunno if the ingredient is correct...
Those liniments were nerfed, because 1h with such stats was considered too good. The values got reduced to the current ones as well. I have never seen this liniment on this server and I sense this can't be intentional, as caster and rdps both get similar ones. Might be an oversight.

Or melee trains are OP and this shouldn't get worse. :lol:
Dying is no option.

Sinisterror

Post#4 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:06 pm

That picture is correct but im not sure if ive seen these in ror. Liniments used to be 60 minutes long and have +100 str/60 melee power or +80 Wounds/+80 Strength or 100 wounds / 3 % crit. They were nerfed to +60/60 and 60/5% crit and 30 min long only. Imo Linis need to change because how nothing stacks in war, especially ror. Most buffs and pots are kinda useless because of this. New Liniments like -3 crit redu/+3 armour pene/+3 crit. At least they would be useful this way because no stacking. Maybe take 1 aura away from chosen/kotbs so they can only use 2 not 3 ? or make them choose if the aura is defensive/offensive not both and 3 auras would be okay like that. Sham/Am resis buff is lol because kotbs/chosen so change it to armour or wounds buff and add rp/zealot like skill with 60 sec cd that is actually good and makes people think maybe taking am/shaman to party. Also bring back rp/zealot ae heal debuff. Think the diversity! every wb would actually have am/shamans and 1 dps rp/zealot=)
Last edited by Sinisterror on Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Alubert

Post#5 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:16 pm

They exist.
I bought at AH yesterday few.
So far dident notice if drop from buchering.
Prob dungs or purple seed.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

TiberiusD

Post#6 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:21 pm

Speaking of butchering. Can all Primal ingredients drop from every mob? or are primals specific to some mobs only

Alubert

Post#7 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:25 pm

All drop from any mobs.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Manatikik

Post#8 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:00 pm

I was told you get them from one of the ingredients (want to say the inspirational winds one) with the 200 vials from weekend events does something to it and you get wounds/melee crit.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
Twyxx

Post#9 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:07 pm

Hi,

The liniment is made with the vials from event SC + the seeds to make the inspirational winds liniment (I think it's called violetseal).

Sulorie

Post#10 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:41 pm

Wondering why they make such a hassle for a certain liniment, while all others are rather easy to get.
Dying is no option.