Recent Topics

Ads

What to do when you first hit 40?

Let's talk about... everything else
Machiara

What to do when you first hit 40?

Post#1 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:49 am

Hi all,

I just hit 40 on my main, a heal-specced AM. I am RR48. But I have no idea what to do at this point. I hear people asking for Gunbad but I have no idea if I'm geared for it, where it is, etc. I don't know if I'm geared well enough or high enough RR to join scenario premades or the city queue. I don't even know how to queue for the city if I wanted to. I had fun leveling up but at this point I have no idea where to go or what to do other than running around with warbands in ORvR. Any help? Thanks so much!

Ads
Gurf

Re: What to do when you first hit 40?

Post#2 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:48 am

If I was you I would do the Beastlord quests to get the Beastlord armour set, as a level 40 armour it is ok. There is a guide on this forum where to get the quests and then just be on the lookout for anyone looking for groups. Gunbad you can also do as it is an easier beginner dungeon.

Wuhh

Post#3 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:06 am

Get your spec right.

Look at defence first, initiative/chance to be crit, wounds, talismans.

Mastery trees - mistress of the marsh is a must have.

Look at your tactics. you need to heal and have ap to do that with.

Learn how to cope with enemies jumping all over you and making it so they get bored of hitting you and leave you alone.

Welcome to t4 :)))

adapter
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:22 am

You keep on going up to level 80 and then u can finally play the game as a full geared character.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Phantasm

Post#5 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:17 pm

Practice your enemy encounters. Make a habbit to roam in off peak time in RvR lakes solo and try figure out what to do to survive different type of enemy. Learn it and your WB/party expierience will be less painful.

Xergon

Post#6 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:47 pm

Machiara wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:49 am Hi all,

I just hit 40 on my main, a heal-specced AM. I am RR48. But I have no idea what to do at this point. I hear people asking for Gunbad but I have no idea if I'm geared for it, where it is, etc. I don't know if I'm geared well enough or high enough RR to join scenario premades or the city queue. I don't even know how to queue for the city if I wanted to. I had fun leveling up but at this point I have no idea where to go or what to do other than running around with warbands in ORvR. Any help? Thanks so much!
Get into guild either small or big scale, get on discord, talk with ppl, its way faster to get guide and improve ur game experience.

Sure as solo AM u have a lot tools to play solo and enjoy it but u need to be experienced to do so, although i would recommend 1st to play in group either big or small scale, and get experience with game. This game is about PvP/RvR.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube