Recent Topics

Ads

A dps shaman post

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Grimfang
Suspended
Posts: 125

Re: A dps shaman post

Post#31 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:22 pm

Nothing has close to what mSH has because they arent a class. They are a spec. They get 15 abilities in a single spec tree so they have access to everything and have it all at full mastery level. When people complain about a class its usually with a bad faith example of them having 15 15 15 with every ability they can access. For mSH this is actaully true.

Ads
Foofmonger
Posts: 520

Re: A dps shaman post

Post#32 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:24 pm

Grimfang wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:22 pm
Nothing has close to what mSH has because they arent a class. They are a spec. They get 15 abilities in a single spec tree so they have access to everything and have it all at full mastery level. When people complain about a class its usually with a bad faith example of them having 15 15 15 with every ability they can access. For mSH this is actaully true.
Well besides ASW which is designed in the same way. Not saying that ASW = mSH here by any means, just pointing out there is 1 class/spec that is also like the msH.

ActAppalled
Posts: 20

Re: A dps shaman post

Post#33 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:56 pm

raistomen wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:57 pm
MSH is no where near WL, don't even front. Anyone who has played both can tell you this. WE's however are a lot scarier than WH, esp 1v1. Choppas and slayers seem pretty even. Its hard to say if engies are better than magi, because engines are just more noticeable, like they make a lot of noice. BW has the armor buff that prevents mele train, but sorc has better city play imo. But WL is in a class of its own. Untouchable, literally every mechanic in the game imaginable he has, on top of descent armor , literally #1 dps. Playing WL is so easy, its no fun tbh.
I mean, I literally just told you I've played both (send me a PM and I'll show you my SH in IC if you don't believe me), Sogeou has stated the same and also believes mSH is very much near WL. Now tell me have you played both or are you just another Shaman/ SH?
The rest of your post is just hyperbole without any facts. Every mechanic imgainable hey, I love guarding and holding the line on my WL, my stealth is awesome too.... The WL armour is the same as Mara/Choppa/Slayer, mSH is the tankier one because of squig armour. Literally #1 DPS? Where? Under which metrics, I can provide lots of our guild/alliance screen shots where it's never no1 on DPS (but I guess all our WLs are bad right?) never saw it top the city charts much when I was destro either. If you mean scenarios I've seen every single class top those, even tanks ....

Sulorie
Posts: 4926

Re: A dps shaman post

Post#34 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:58 pm

sogeou wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:19 pm
Shaman have it easy as there is only one class which can kill them where AM's has like 4-5 classes that are dangerous.
Being curious which classes you have in mind.
Dying is no option.

sogeou
Posts: 260

Re: A dps shaman post

Post#35 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:09 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:58 pm
sogeou wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:19 pm
Shaman have it easy as there is only one class which can kill them where AM's has like 4-5 classes that are dangerous.
Being curious which classes you have in mind.

Choppa's, Mara's, mSH, DPS's Shaman, NGL type Magus' , WE's not named Echo. Those are much more dangerous fights than what the Shaman as to deal with via super easy kiting tactics. AM's was better when it was live and there was Odjira and puddle was in a good spot, plus the DPS shaman buffs to make it better having another dot. Shaman still really only have one real dangerous class to face.

Sulorie
Posts: 4926

Re: A dps shaman post

Post#36 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:10 pm

sogeou wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:09 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:58 pm
sogeou wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:19 pm
Shaman have it easy as there is only one class which can kill them where AM's has like 4-5 classes that are dangerous.
Being curious which classes you have in mind.

Choppa's, Mara's, mSH, DPS's Shaman, NGL type Magus' , WE's not named Echo. Those are much more dangerous fights than what the Shaman as to deal with via super easy kiting tactics. AM's was better when it was live and there was Odjira and puddle was in a good spot, plus the DPS shaman buffs to make it better having another dot. Shaman still really only have one real dangerous class to face.
Engineer is more dangerous to shaman, than magus is towards archmage, due to inability to cleanse.
Choppa is no issue for dps AM and choppa only has a slight chance, if fight starts at melee range and/or CC is on cooldown.
Dps shaman can't kill dps AM. Shaman will lose over time, if he keeps attacking but wouldn't die, if he just kites away.
WH/WE fight outcomes depend on CC timing and unlucky disrupts. Dps Sham/AM without puddle are significantly easier to kill for them.
Dying is no option.

sogeou
Posts: 260

Re: A dps shaman post

Post#37 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:31 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:10 pm
sogeou wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:09 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:58 pm

Being curious which classes you have in mind.

Choppa's, Mara's, mSH, DPS's Shaman, NGL type Magus' , WE's not named Echo. Those are much more dangerous fights than what the Shaman as to deal with via super easy kiting tactics. AM's was better when it was live and there was Odjira and puddle was in a good spot, plus the DPS shaman buffs to make it better having another dot. Shaman still really only have one real dangerous class to face.
Engineer is more dangerous to shaman, than magus is towards archmage, due to inability to cleanse.
Choppa is no issue for dps AM and choppa only has a slight chance, if fight starts at melee range and/or CC is on cooldown.
Dps shaman can't kill dps AM. Shaman will lose over time, if he keeps attacking but wouldn't die, if he just kites away.
WH/WE fight outcomes depend on CC timing and unlucky disrupts. Dps Sham/AM without puddle are significantly easier to kill for them.

Let me see you duel NGL.

raistomen
Posts: 92

Re: A dps shaman post

Post#38 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:50 pm

sogeou wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:19 pm
Knowthyself wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:14 am

SW/SH has more tools than WL : Wrong - Great burst - beside being wrong it is hilarious. Wargrim made it clear that no one will touch your shiny easy-mode toy and it will be left as it is. So, you can relax and stop making ridiculous statements like (to give an example) : the one you have claimed you have tested WL and MSH burst and MSH was even better.. but somehow you couldn't share the combat log no matter how many times you have been asked for it. You can relax now since WL is obviously still Dev's spoiled child.
Because you don't need Combat logs when I legit POSTED the damn recap. I don't think you understand dps test dude. You don't have both classes with the 10k kills on both. When running with 2 mSH we could fight and kill 2-3 times our number.

mSH have Disarm, KD, interrupt, Pet KD, Aoe Knockback, AoE Snare Self punt, ranged AoE snare, cooldown increase, larger self heal, ranged armor debuff, ranged snare, speed increase 30%, heal debuff. Can get in and out of squig armor via Kaboom kite, get back in SA for burst. Also apply AOE without having to spec for it. If a fight is zergy and you just need to sit back you can do that very easy from afar while everyone is doing the wave.

I have almost all classes and play both destro and order while most times when people cry about another class they only play one side 100%. Example, Shaman have it easy as there is only one class which can kill them where AM's has like 4-5 classes that are dangerous.
literally never had a single class be scary to my AM. WE that outgear me and get the jump on me? sure.

Ads
raistomen
Posts: 92

Re: A dps shaman post

Post#39 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:51 pm

ActAppalled wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:56 pm
raistomen wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:57 pm
MSH is no where near WL, don't even front. Anyone who has played both can tell you this. WE's however are a lot scarier than WH, esp 1v1. Choppas and slayers seem pretty even. Its hard to say if engies are better than magi, because engines are just more noticeable, like they make a lot of noice. BW has the armor buff that prevents mele train, but sorc has better city play imo. But WL is in a class of its own. Untouchable, literally every mechanic in the game imaginable he has, on top of descent armor , literally #1 dps. Playing WL is so easy, its no fun tbh.
I mean, I literally just told you I've played both (send me a PM and I'll show you my SH in IC if you don't believe me), Sogeou has stated the same and also believes mSH is very much near WL. Now tell me have you played both or are you just another Shaman/ SH?
The rest of your post is just hyperbole without any facts. Every mechanic imgainable hey, I love guarding and holding the line on my WL, my stealth is awesome too.... The WL armour is the same as Mara/Choppa/Slayer, mSH is the tankier one because of squig armour. Literally #1 DPS? Where? Under which metrics, I can provide lots of our guild/alliance screen shots where it's never no1 on DPS (but I guess all our WLs are bad right?) never saw it top the city charts much when I was destro either. If you mean scenarios I've seen every single class top those, even tanks ....
>hyperbolic
>WL ae spec loses all utility

right....

go play a sorc and talk about AE without utility

Sulorie
Posts: 4926

Re: A dps shaman post

Post#40 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:54 pm

sogeou wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:31 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:10 pm

Engineer is more dangerous to shaman, than magus is towards archmage, due to inability to cleanse.
Choppa is no issue for dps AM and choppa only has a slight chance, if fight starts at melee range and/or CC is on cooldown.
Dps shaman can't kill dps AM. Shaman will lose over time, if he keeps attacking but wouldn't die, if he just kites away.
WH/WE fight outcomes depend on CC timing and unlucky disrupts. Dps Sham/AM without puddle are significantly easier to kill for them.

Let me see you duel NGL.
Roaming and 1vs1 in rvr is unlike duels, where you sit at 8 stacks and with no way to LoS.
Dying is no option.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brunbjorn, ReZDoGG, Sapblatter, Zymer and 41 guests