A dps shaman post

Let's talk about... everything else
Jastojan

Re: A dps shaman post

Post#71 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:47 pm

sogeou wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:50 pm
Theguyoftomorrow wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:06 pm
sogeou wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:59 pm

Anyone who dies in 2-3 seconds is doing something wrong and should look to find out what their issue is. Melee SW is not burst as you say, they hit a few moves to do their damage. The way burst is used is via pets and other things which the mSH / WL do best.

The fact you listed mSH as sustain damage is funny. mSH has the same weakness as the WL. Just the WL has some tactics which help their dumb pet and stances which buff them and makes them live longer. But, if you don't play both classes or sides you will never know. Only WL's killing people are fast are BiS WL's kill mostly people in bad spots or under geared. Or killing the class their counter.
MSH doesn't nearly have the same burst as WL, they have the sustain you can test it out if you want by dueling the classes.
How's Melee SWS aren't bursty as I say? They aren't popular but trust me they are very bursty, things can be adjusted and fix WH class, there you go. Why is WL a bursty teleporter? it shouldn't be one. In that way you have WH & ASw that can counter shaman, if that's what you are so worried about, but WLS? they shouldn't be the bursty teleporters they're now, if needed ASWS can be adjusted as well.
In case of a WH fix, WE should get fixed whatever is needed as well, and maybe mara buff, I say give mara a burst spec with teleport like ASW. and in this way we reach a balance among the classes sort of at least.

P.S.
The only reason why you claim burst of ASW isn't good enough is because WL is an over tuned class, it takes the place of both asw+wh, why would one open wh/asw, when you can just play WL, stealth or not you do the burst your class isn't supposed to do, and you're damn better at it than the designed classes for it.
Sorry dude, you don't know what you are talking about. mSH have more burst than any other class besides a WL. They are not that far behind them in equal gear. I have both classes. I am sure you don't. Reason why mSH kinda have it easy is AM's can't just run away and are free kills vs how shaman have a much better chance at running away.

Plus mSH have **** ton of life, parry, armor plus self heal. Both classes are very strong. Also you add in the fact as a mSH you can run anyone down who is on a mount is the best thing even.
mSH have more burst than any other class besides a WL - this killed me xD Good joke!
Back to the shaman and AM - both are simply very powerful "chickens" in lakes (hard to catch, even harder to beat). If anyone complain about shaman being OP so is AM. There is no real difference between them when it comes to the possibility to beat them 1v1.

Ads
ClemmonGrab

Post#72 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:37 pm

Just wanted to say, today I took my lvl 30 shield DoK solo in the lakes today and faced a lot of WLs. I beat every single one that didn't get saved by a healer or warband. Honestly, it was pretty easy. All I did was detaunt the pet as soon as I saw them, before they even pounced. After that, they hit like a wet noodle, and I just made sure to periodically detaunt the pet on CD.

sogeou

Post#73 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:42 pm

Jastojan wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:47 pm mSH have more burst than any other class besides a WL - this killed me xD Good joke!
Back to the shaman and AM - both are simply very powerful "chickens" in lakes (hard to catch, even harder to beat). If anyone complain about shaman being OP so is AM. There is no real difference between them when it comes to the possibility to beat them 1v1.
Ok, show me ANYTHING you have related to how much DPS they do? Also, do you even know what is good dps, how much is it for it to be good vs bad. Do you know how much burst is too much or too little? I have those answers and numbers, but someone who is just typing do you?

To your next reponse, AM's while ok don't have those easy I win buttons as the shaman. Auto detaunt and run speed proc. Those two items right there added with lag of the game make shaman easily kite any class not a WL.

komar9220

Post#74 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:42 am

Theguyoftomorrow wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:30 am
komar9220 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:53 am
Theguyoftomorrow wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:42 am

What difference does it make ? Any AM that will play correctly with the right amount of gear to compete ofc, you won't have any chance of defeating him, the only AMS you defeat the ones that make the mistakes.
I see you're mixing 3 sets, meaning you use less int renown, and put more for defensive DD/FS on the other hand you get disrupted more often, in any case a proper AM will beat you.
just for the sake of the argument in my opinion Telen is the best AM, but again any AM can beat you as long as the specific AM plays correctly.
New vid coming soon, and i kill telen with full hp
Okay show me the video, and we will see if Telen made mistakes :)
Maybe Telen is in nuking build, and you have the heal/sustain build and he tries to nuke you instead of playing safe, let's see the video so we can judge :)

Click here to watch on YouTube
Best kotbs alive

Chakxy

Post#75 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:41 pm

ClemmonGrab wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:37 pm Just wanted to say, today I took my lvl 30 shield DoK solo in the lakes today and faced a lot of WLs. I beat every single one that didn't get saved by a healer or warband. Honestly, it was pretty easy. All I did was detaunt the pet as soon as I saw them, before they even pounced. After that, they hit like a wet noodle, and I just made sure to periodically detaunt the pet on CD.
Every single WL main is a literal rookie who can't get kills in any other class, of course you are going to smash them in 1v1s, especially with a DoK.
Good luck if they have a WB with them though.