Recent Topics

Ads

Top PVP Destro Guilds (Order Perspective)

Let's talk about... everything else
TwistedSister77

Top PVP Destro Guilds (Order Perspective)

Post#1 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:24 pm

Based on my many encounters in RVR, City, and SCs. I would put the most feared destro PvP guilds at:

1) FMJ - insta melt your group, perfect coordination and meta

2) Pain and Pleasure - excellent knowledge and tactics, Order can have more of a fight vs FMJ, but PNP comes out on top most fights

3) TUP - Another good guild, but not as elitist/hardcore (not meant in a bad way) players as FMJ or PNP. Fun and challenging guild to face off with.

I think the server would enjoy if you guilds did some 6 on 6 tounament videos in the duel arena against one another. Not that it's a measure of best guild, but would be fun to watch.

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Top PVP Destro Guilds (Order Perspective)

Post#2 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:20 pm

Wam officially in shambles
<Montague><Capulet>

sogeou

Post#3 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:29 pm

Manatikik wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:20 pm Wam officially in shambles
Wam has been playing his shammy and so fun to kill. I hope he keeps playing on it.

Noslock

Post#4 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:46 pm

God bless ignorance...

lyncher12

Post#5 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:53 pm

apex and singularity

Xergon

Post#6 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:55 pm

1. Da Freebootaz - beacuse WAAAAAAAGH!

2. Chłopi Chaosu - becouse im Polish

3. Any other dead guild.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Elemint

Post#7 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:02 pm

TwistedSister77 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:24 pm 3) TUP - Another good guild, but not as elitist/hardcore (not meant in a bad way) players as FMJ or PNP. Fun and challenging guild to face off with.
Ahh man i hope TUP decides go tryhard and maybe ask PNP for coaching, there is really big potential in their core group, i think.

TreefAM

Post#8 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:04 pm

Can people stop bullying TUP for not being as good as PnP and FMJ are, they're player just like all of us and want to enjoy their game thank you.

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#9 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:11 pm

Well, how much did you get paid for advertising?
I have a good relation to all guilds except those who shout louder than all;- "hey there, you all s**ks, and we are the best". I hope these respected guilds do not belong to such?
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Wam

Post#10 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:33 pm

Such obvious bait but here you go

I see some of my fanboi's are still butthurt after losing a couple of cities to pugs... some people are clearly over rated even LOB couldn't carry them all the time, bruised ego's and all that your wounds are still tender aww bless you... its pretty adorable really that you care so much, so many other posts too trying to bait because you are not as good as you think you are and lost to pugs (get over it, its not end of world). Kinda sad really but it shows what kind of person you are and its not surprising at all.

You look for a reaction, to know how bad you are, so you are welcome. Even kissing up to those in power won't make you a better player, even with BIS gear.

and Gz on killing a lowbie shaman in conq, that is probably alone or in a pug and CBA to use armour pots half the time... so much amazingness, really good job man you are the best ever, I bow down to your OPness.

Keep on being **** ... must be doing something right if you all so salty snowflakes 8-)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]