Recent Topics

Ads

Top PVP Destro Guilds (Order Perspective)

Let's talk about... everything else
TreefAM

Re: Top PVP Destro Guilds (Order Perspective)

Post#61 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:30 pm

ICONIC blown the **** out how will they ever recover.

Ads
Valarion

Post#62 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:59 pm

wonshot wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:46 pm
Valarion wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:09 am Its probably easy to say this, but Ive literally never seen FMJ, PNP, TUP or ICONIC run from a fight.
Only because you try to bruteforce you guild into the bigboysclub, how about that ranked premade 6v6 scenario you were the only member to join, during sunday's stream where the call was made "nope not doing that again" after getting tripplepounced the first time. Does that one not count.
Nothing personal, and I understand why the call was made. But it just seemd strange the person directly involved in this situation and then making this post :slight_smilieface:

Congrats you beat a bunch of low RR rookies and alts.

We have a brand new zealot, tank? and WE we are training in that group. I personally wasnt part of ANY of those fights on Sunday, but I did solo queue ranked and AFTER that team broke up and that might be how you saw me. I heard somebody beat up our rookie healer Irril pretty badly though, but this absolutely wasnt me. When I heard an order guild finally managed to beat us, I really did try to assemble our pro team, but there just werent enough of us online sadly.

Which guild are you exactly because we will look for you in the future?
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

wonshot

Post#63 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:00 pm

Valarion wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:59 pm Congrats you beat a bunch of low RR rookies and alts.

We have a brand new zealot, tank? and WE we are training in that group. I personally wasnt part of ANY of those fights on Sunday, but I did solo queue ranked and AFTER that team broke up and that might be how you saw me. I heard somebody beat up our rookie healer Irril pretty badly though, but this absolutely wasnt me. When I heard an order guild finally managed to beat us, I really did try to assemble our pro team, but there just werent enough of us online sadly.

Which guild are you exactly because we will look for you in the future?
I didnt beat **** lol. I was simply just watching the stream and enjoying the pvp :D if you wonder about my char name or guildtag it is all in my forum signature. I dont mind taking the extra beating for if my comments upset someone, I already play hyperagressive and dont care about dieing so reclaiming your lost honor for walking right into this slap should be free AF.

But it still doesnt take away from the fact, that you come in and try to paint a picture of your guild never backing down and it was litterally streamed. (vod seems to be missing now) :D
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

empmoz

Post#64 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:29 pm

FMJ and PnP are the best for sure

empmoz

Post#65 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:34 pm

jbrutal wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:51 am i would say fmj is on another level best destro guild by far

maybe they cheat or abuse mechanics who knows :Salt but definitely on another level
No, they are just Russian

TwistedSister77

Post#66 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:54 pm

Today I just saw a city video of FMJ vs NGE posted last week.

Not sure if it's the patch changes, but FMJ performed well, but not as unbeatable as they once were. They got wiped twice in stage 1, didnt wipe order till after the round ended. Did much better in stage 2 and 3. Good fight order, and thanks for the video FMJ player (actually like the music).

YouTube video: "Warhammer online ROR FMJ vs NGE"

https://youtu.be/hUs9KpyvEFc

Alterkraft

Post#67 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:01 pm

TwistedSister77 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:54 pm Today I just saw a city video of FMJ vs NGE posted last week.

Not sure if it's the patch changes, but FMJ performed well, but not as unbeatable as they once were. They got wiped twice in stage 1, didnt wipe order till after the round ended. Did much better in stage 2 and 3. Good fight order, and thanks for the video FMJ player (actually like the music).

YouTube video: "Warhammer online ROR FMJ vs NGE"

https://youtu.be/hUs9KpyvEFc
They did a good job of beating 10 people, that's correct.