Let's talk about... everything else
thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Re: BIS AM&WL GEAR: triumphant and victorious Solo Ranked Gear

Post#11 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:12 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:11 am
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:40 am
I thought we've done the math together bro, which is 5pc warlord/3pc ranked
best damage output anyway is 5ranked/3warlord, but the warlord is better in my opinion because of less disrupt chance more survivability + magic power which increases ur spell damage.
Not sure what you have done but I have the spreadsheets here and know the numbers of each set combination.
More survivability with 3pc warlord seems odd, with only 1 wounds bonus on full setup.
I've done the math in a different post I created, but feel free to post your math so I can see it.
Warlord set items have more defensive stats than sov.
The only difference between warlord & sov is 4% magic crit(can also be3% depends on item choice) for sov while u get extra +54 mpower for warlord, with the best dps item choice
I personally rather get extra +3ap regen from back, and lose the 2% crit from ranked back, since warlord back also has nice defensive stats.
You can do the math and see for yourself that 54magic power > 4% crit.
That is in case your math is correct.

Ignoring disrupt rate, best best dps set is 5ranked/3warlord you get most %crit, but I would argue over it since you lose your less chance to be disrupted (6%), the only way to counter this loss is to get sentinel ring with the less disrupt tali.

Ads