Recent Topics

Ads

FIX the CITY ques please!

Let's talk about... everything else
p00ky

FIX the CITY ques please!

Post#1 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:20 pm

Ive been the whole week pushing RvR (min 6 hours a day). Already today ive done 6 hours straight of RvR: Ive been in every fort,ive healed, rezzed, roamed, carried supplies, everything possible only to help push destro toa city as for once the numbers were in our favour. I need the royal crests and 1 per fort does not cut it.

I insta que as a 6 man the moment its available only to wait 30 mins and to not get in. Last time I didnt get in as a 12 man so thought, hey, lets try a 6 man.

Can you fix this for once please? Im tired of seeing destro population jump up in numbers and everyone log in for cities. Give us contribution points for participating in previous locked areas/keeps/etc or something because this is a joke........Am i expected to grind another whole week of RvR to try "maybe" get in a city during a prime hour, not 3-4am? I feel its the only content a RR75+ really needs to do and we cant even access it half the time.

Anyhow, had to leave my frustation somewhere because Im sure there are others out there who have been pushing just as hard as me to get us into city just to stay at the doors and watch others log in and get a SC.

Ads
Illuminati

Re: FIX the CITY ques please!

Post#2 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:50 pm

Second day in a row with the same result. For whatever reason, queuing as a 6 is not working. We missed x2 queues as a result and have seen our guildies/friends who log in late get instapop as solo into a solo 24.
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

ravezaar

Post#3 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:01 pm

your End Game is so bad its not even fun to play, had a 3y break actually thinking of leaving again like so many others I know. Campaign isnt rewarding, City is a boring joke atm and yet we forced to do the crap. Good night
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

desizt

Post#4 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:31 pm

Why not make a 24man then? Cities are 24 vs 24 not 6-man content...
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

Stophy22

Post#5 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:36 pm

Warhammer never really had an "endgame" it was always whatever you wanted to make of the game, which could include:

-fashion hammer (the actual true endgame)
-renown rank bragging rights (legacy rr80 title on forum)
-people who think kda is important in an mmo(deathblow score/stats)
-6v6 bragging rights (smol but strong community)
-Warband bragging rights ("we beat x people in zone with only 3-4groups of..." you get it)
-Farming kills in zone (set up a nice group, let the purple rain flow and the currency drop)

And that was absolutely fine, these were individuals ways of playing the game.

Now we got content gates at city, fort, and dungeons, which has harsh side effects. Technically you can still play the game previously stated but the thing that drove people to play (getting higher level/better/cooler gear) has been limited and a lot of people's will to play has faded because it is no longer justified. Friends I've played with have gone from logging and playing for hours at a time have gone to keeping an eye out for the next city/fort/dungeon group yell in discord just out of sheer boredom for other aspects of the game. Content from live is released and rebranded as new content in a broken/shoddy state and we're expected to just "have fun" with it, with no drive to really dive into it.

Forts are locked behind reservations and stalemates/funnel that can't be broken because of high numbers and improper alternative tactics to proceed/win.

Dungeons have to be run even if its irrelevant to you to get to where you want, where it should have "gear and skill checks" to see if you are capable of doing higher level dungeons it just flat out forces you to do previous content, even if you qualify (rr and item lvl).

Cities have promise but since the que is such a mystery that no one knows how it works and doesn't work how it should you don't actually get to participate in it, and has no backup for if you "miss it"(wait in que for the 30minutes). We've tried 1/6/12/18/24 and the only thing that seems to work reliably is solo queuing but I kinda want to play with my friends...

So many obvious things plague this game and no voice has addressed the concerns, it really does feel more hopeless than it ever has been before. I want to play the game but it feels like the game doesn't want me to play it. Being afraid to speak out because of harsh repercussions and sarcastic/snide responses only hinder the communities voice.

Personally I'm going on 5-6 missed city ques in a row and it just makes me sad to log in everyday to realize I can't progress where I want to progress, which is fashion hammer, the true endgame.

TDLR: I've become a very sad boi.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

ClemmonGrab

Post#6 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:39 pm

Join order, we have Rampage!

Stophy22

Post#7 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:40 pm

ClemmonGrab wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:39 pm Join order, we have Rampage!
Everday I stay further and further from Tzeentch...
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

raistomen

Post#8 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:15 am

p00ky wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:20 pm Ive been the whole week pushing RvR (min 6 hours a day). Already today ive done 6 hours straight of RvR: Ive been in every fort,ive healed, rezzed, roamed, carried supplies, everything possible only to help push destro toa city as for once the numbers were in our favour. I need the royal crests and 1 per fort does not cut it.

I insta que as a 6 man the moment its available only to wait 30 mins and to not get in. Last time I didnt get in as a 12 man so thought, hey, lets try a 6 man.

Can you fix this for once please? Im tired of seeing destro population jump up in numbers and everyone log in for cities. Give us contribution points for participating in previous locked areas/keeps/etc or something because this is a joke........Am i expected to grind another whole week of RvR to try "maybe" get in a city during a prime hour, not 3-4am? I feel its the only content a RR75+ really needs to do and we cant even access it half the time.

Anyhow, had to leave my frustation somewhere because Im sure there are others out there who have been pushing just as hard as me to get us into city just to stay at the doors and watch others log in and get a SC.

destro or order?

Ads
p00ky

Post#9 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:45 am

raistomen wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:15 am
p00ky wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:20 pm Ive been the whole week pushing RvR (min 6 hours a day). Already today ive done 6 hours straight of RvR: Ive been in every fort,ive healed, rezzed, roamed, carried supplies, everything possible only to help push destro toa city as for once the numbers were in our favour. I need the royal crests and 1 per fort does not cut it.

destro or order?
destro... at least during EU times we rarely get to push a city on prime time or near it so seeing a city maybe once per week and not getting in is very frustrating, specially when you have be actively participating for hours on end to actually get there.

Nameless

Post#10 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:19 am

Our city instance where 18 destro vs 16 orders . It started that way and ended these numbers. No idea why queu system didnt fill the empty slots at least to equal the numbers. I doubt there wherent more solo or groups queus to fill the instance, imo there is something fishy with queue system
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz