Recent Topics

Ads

FIX the CITY ques please!

Let's talk about... everything else
doxifera

Re: FIX the CITY ques please!

Post#21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:06 pm

Therefore, we need a reward system in the Сampaign based on contribution for all participants who did not get into the City (being offline, being low level or not receiving pop).

Ads
Foltestik

Post#22 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:43 pm

strange thing is that, we have 12 man order and ended in city 13 vs 14 (and we was in city number 7 and it end with city 27) and no reinforcmenc nothing still this small fight

p00ky

Post#23 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:00 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:40 am
p00ky wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:08 am
ravezaar wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:30 am Remove City Fights

Give us currency drop on Player

Promote fighting during Campaign not just endless Zone flips

Stop altering classes
This topic is not about removing the cities which is a fun content it is more the fact that they should FIX the que system. They should reward those of us who have actively participated the previous 2,4,6 or 8 hours in actually getting into the city, not allowing people who log in just for this content to jump the que.

There is contribution to forts, maybe implement something similar, if not, I will just add to the mass, go play other chars and log my rr75+ on only when there are cities. If you cant beat them....
Tbh I log for cities myself. Its maddening you push campaign for up to 8 hours a day, to maybe get 4 royals from bags, when city loggers get 3-26 for just being online at right moment for 30-60m of play. Feels like wasted effort, especially when you miss majority of them.
Yes I understand but that is really the death of the game. I actually like my main more than any alts so...make another alt of the same char waiting for a city hehe? And yes, its 8h a day for maybe 1-2 royals ^^ hence the frustration

Tomaka

Post#24 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:05 pm

catholicism198 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:01 am I think the latest patches broke the queue. I’ve never seen so many uneven matches.
100% right. Never seen so reports of not 24v24 cities. Even had a 13v13 a few days ago. Last patch broke city Q.

istvar

Post#25 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:39 pm

ravezaar wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:30 am Remove City Fights

Give us currency drop on Player

Promote fighting during Campaign not just endless Zone flips

Stop altering classes
This topic is not about removing the cities which is a fun content it is more the fact that they should FIX the que system. They should reward those of us who have actively participated the previous 2,4,6 or 8 hours in actually getting into the city, not allowing people who log in just for this content to jump the que.

There is contribution to forts, maybe implement something similar, if not, I will just add to the mass, go play other chars and log my rr75+ on only when there are cities. If you cant beat them....
Tbh I log for cities myself. Its maddening you push campaign for up to 8 hours a day, to maybe get 4 royals from bags, when city loggers get 3-26 for just being online at right moment for 30-60m of play. Feels like wasted effort, especially when you miss majority of them.
I don’t understand this logic, what’s the point of gearing your toon, trying to get Sov and then not playing it anymore once u got it or only playing it when u can get Sov.
Obviously everyone is free to play the game which ever way they want but out of curiosity, do you actually enjoy playing the game or do you just play for the grind?

Detangler

Post#26 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:35 pm

cseho wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:55 am When i queued up solo yesterday the que message was something like: you queued to replace quitters from the city if you want to que for a new instance que with a warband.

So i got a 3 man group and formed it to a wb and queued like that. I got a pop in a minute. I havent seen this message before so something is defenetly up with the que system.
I've always received that solo queue message when queuing solo for a city. Got it when cities were first released.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Fey

Post#27 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:37 pm

Us casuals and alt-aholics probably won't achieve Sov gear. I can barely get a couple pieces of invader on any given toon. Learn to love Vanq.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Omegus

Post#28 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:47 pm

This would be easier if there was just a 24-man queue and a solo "backfill only" queue so people get the hint on how cities are supposed to work.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#29 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:58 pm

istvar wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:39 pm

I don’t understand this logic, what’s the point of gearing your toon, trying to get Sov and then not playing it anymore once u got it or only playing it when u can get Sov.
Obviously everyone is free to play the game which ever way they want but out of curiosity, do you actually enjoy playing the game or do you just play for the grind?
Humans by nature want to min-max effort to gain. If I can choose between "work hard to maybe get something" or "slack and get plenty", you may guess what I will choose. Tbh I got Sov on main, 7/8 on another, like 60 on 3rd, and more on rest of chars, but guess what. And no, playing outside of organized SC group or organized warband isn't really fun for me.

p00ky

Post#30 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:21 am

So, just want to make sure the message gets out there:

FIX THE QUE SYSTEM PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another city yesterday, and they put is in a 12 man vs a 16 man??????? And people are left out in the que until timer expires, including 6 man groups, solos, etc.

Not only that, 3 of those extra 4 players were healers, so we were basically an organized 12 vs another organized 12 but they had 3 extra healers and a DPS.

GG thats another city which was a waste of time.