Recent Topics

Ads

little asking

Let's talk about... everything else
Krulgu

little asking

Post#1 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:50 am

hellooo everyone just one question:between this 2 skills wich one is more powerful than the other :

- 4500 selfheal minute on a tank with 10000 hp?
-2700 selfheal minute on a tank with 10000 hp ?

and no is not a joke, is just one real question.

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Re: little asking

Post#2 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:11 pm

mhm...
Not sure, if I am correct, but I will try.

Black Guard is better than Ironbreaker.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Krulgu

Post#3 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:17 pm

almost... but nope

Brutinho

Post#4 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Maybe give more info as it depends on other factors.

Are they insta heal, HoT, do they need special condition to activate?
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Krulgu

Post#5 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:05 pm

one is IB/GN heal , second is SM/BO hela and one of them considere too much powerful and has been nerfed

Noslock

Post#6 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:04 pm

2 different tanks with different mechanics i don't see why would you compare a ib with a sm/bo when ib mirror is bg.Other than solo roaming u wont even use selfheal on tank .

Krulgu

Post#7 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 am

the thing i will mean here is long time ago, SM and BO have an self heal to 800 hp on 25% chance on hit...... that's wasjust ... just insane stupid and totally overpower, land an AOE attack and hooo you'r full life.
a justified nerf on this is coming : now is 240 hp cd : 10 sec totally stupid in other way making this skill useless as ****.
in same time IB and BG hold theyr self heal.

in second time, a little up is coming : 420hp CD 10 sec and we are here now.
in same time IB and BG hold theyr self heal.

where the SM/BO self heal 420 in 10 Sec , IB and BG heal 1350 in 10 sec ( 450/3 sec in 10 sec that's mean 3X time heal)

one has been nerfed as ****, the second still here full capacity from scratch and all is ok.....

i propose some ideas for reup the selfheal from SM/BO:
-regive 800 hp heal CD 10 sec
-hold 420 hp cd 5 sec
-hold 420 hp cd 10 sec maximum 3 targets
-hold 420 hp remove CD, max 3 target if use shield ( because snb SM/BO are here for tanking not damage dealers and they are just a nuisance,not a dangerous 2 hits killers)

from this nerf absolutly necessary and totaly overpowerful, SM/BO lost one great capacity to tanking where IB/BG hold this capacity untouched, one has ben judged too much where the second is fine, why ?? is totally unfair IB/BGcan self heal around 40 / 50% of their life where the nerf on SM/BO cut this capacity judged too much. For me is just one balance question, why one and not the other ??

Mystry
Suspended

Post#8 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:22 am

As much as I'd like to point out why you're wrong (and I'm positive you are), I'm having trouble deciphering the incredibly bad English of your post.

So I'll just settle for telling you that you can't do a big AOE and then get full health from the enchantment heal.

Ads
Krulgu

Post#9 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:57 am

not now, but long time ago yes, and is for this, this skill has been nerfed, and sorry for my english that's not mothertongue

TreefAM

Post#10 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:58 am

By self heal on IB/BG you mean the useless nonsense that is feeding on weakness/IB counterpart right, or are you actually talking about Grudge and Mutter/Bolstering Anger which no tank in their right mind will ever take for anything BUT solo roaming?