Ads

City time must be fixed

Let's talk about... everything else
Manatikik

Re: City time must be fixed

Post#91 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:17 am

kryss wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:13 am
Manatikik wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:50 am
kryss wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:19 am aaaaaaand another city ad 3 am CET after a 6-7 hours stalemate EU enjoyment. I'm not a great fan of cities and already got most of the stuff, but man, I'd like to play them once in a while without moving to NY
There was one middle of prime time on Sunday.
Sure, and what about all the other ones in the last month?
I'm still of the firm belief if EU would spend half the the time they waste on crying about not seeing cities into making organized WB's and doing coordinated pushes we'd have an EU city everyday. But instead we get 500 people in one zone with two completely ignored zones so people can get their participation trophy (bag).
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
kryss

Post#92 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:33 am

Manatikik wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:17 am

I'm still of the firm belief if EU would spend half the the time they waste on crying about not seeing cities into making organized WB's and doing coordinated pushes we'd have an EU city everyday. But instead we get 500 people in one zone with two completely ignored zones so people can get their participation trophy (bag).
Partly true, partly not: yesterday they split more than once, but with primetime pop every chance of outmanouver the opponent becomes a little more more difficult. Anyway, as I said I farmed what I needed, but it's still baffling to see that 95% of the cities happen at 3-4-5 am. Given that pretty much everybody xrealm on this server, I also don't think you can only blame the "order organization"

axelpl85

Post#93 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:40 am

Manatikik wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:17 am

500? few days ago we had nearly 1000 people fighting in t4. Split that.

nuadarstark

Post#94 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:46 am

With so many people here throwing it squarely on organisation of the EU order, it's super weird that we have so many double fort pushes (which then promptly fail because people are stupid and running from one to the other) and double zone pushes in the EU times these days.

It's almost like people are talking out of their ass here...
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Nekkma

Post#95 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:48 am

One issue is that keeps and forts are defended by pve mechanics. Defenders have way to long time to respond to a sneak attack compared to live. Split pushes are not as potent as they where on live.

The real issue is still, that sov gear is locked behind content you cannot plan for and which usually happens when most are sleeping or working. I manage to do perhaps one city a week. From a gameplay perspective I find this pretty spot on. City should be rare. From a gear progression perspective, however, it is pretty terrible.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

nuadarstark

Post#96 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:24 am

I wouldn't be so annoyed by sov and city progression if the rewards weren't meh and mostly random. The 3-6 royals you get are absolutely nothing and there is no mechanic that would make the roll rng feel better.

Spellbound

Post#97 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:29 am

If EU was smart, they would throw zones and let Forts constantly happen, but they can’t figure that system out and want to pummel each other to death for 6+ hours for stalemate.

As warg said at early of thread, figure it out best you can for now due to limited staff and time. Don’t want to encourage throwing zones but you’re not getting cities because you guys are doing it to yourself.

I know, it’s a PvP game. Well, allow the PvP to happen in fort and cities more if you really want gear during EU hours until they change the system. I guess it’s hard to coordinate and tell 1/3 of the players to not defend.

TreefAM

Post#98 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:33 am

The salty cries of destro in /t4 are worth breaking every single siege.

Ads
Wdova

Post#99 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:41 am

kryss wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:19 am aaaaaaand another city ad 3 am CET after a 6-7 hours stalemate EU enjoyment. I'm not a great fan of cities and already got most of the stuff, but man, I'd like to play them once in a while without moving to NY
Yes it was. I joined semi premade 18 man from randoms and we get stomped in like 26th instance by full guild 24 man. We lost all stages =1 crest per stage. 3 crests in total was not so great after like 14 days, but better than nothing.

Personaly for me, I enjoyed the game the most when there were no forts, no cities. Just mix of beastlord + conqueror gear was bis for most ppl. It was fair for everyone. All crests you get was just from killing ppl and taking keeps. Good old times...

There was no dissapointment by not getting in to forts or miss cities when You sleep. I think its two main reasons why ppl lose motivation to play the game.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

nuadarstark

Post#100 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:26 am

Spellbound wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:29 am If EU was smart, they would throw zones and let Forts constantly happen, but they can’t figure that system out and want to pummel each other to death for 6+ hours for stalemate.

As warg said at early of thread, figure it out best you can for now due to limited staff and time. Don’t want to encourage throwing zones but you’re not getting cities because you guys are doing it to yourself.

I know, it’s a PvP game. Well, allow the PvP to happen in fort and cities more if you really want gear during EU hours until they change the system. I guess it’s hard to coordinate and tell 1/3 of the players to not defend.
Oh yeah, so EUs answer to low pop/easy mode campaigns of other timezones is suppossed to be throwing zones and forts, a very bannable offence? Suuuuure, I guess that show that everything is just peachy...