Post#81 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:46 pm

"Destro pride!11!!ONE!! We rule! We defend!"

also:

"Stupid 5am cities, why cant i ever get a city"
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

Ads
Noslock

Re: City time must be fixed

Post#82 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:47 pm

desizt wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:46 pm "Destro pride!11!!ONE!! We rule! We defend!"

also:

You dont need cities when u have 3 sets.More salt please

M0rw47h

Post#83 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:51 pm

Noslock wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:47 pm
desizt wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:46 pm "Destro pride!11!!ONE!! We rule! We defend!"

also:

You dont need cities when u have 3 sets.More salt please
I do need like 15 more sets :|

Wam

Post#84 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:00 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:32 pm shoutout to fmj, tup, vii for delaying city to NA
we didn't try hard... was only 10 of us there fyi

Order was just very very bad, one of worse attacks ive seen... too many people trying to get in postern... while the main was basically empty, destro allowed you into the lord room, with everyone at the back/stairs/under stairs...

Throwing is against the rules... but we did pretty much everything we could to give you the best shot without "throwing" the damage was just pretty bad from order, the cohesion was pretty bad, (postern would always push 5 seconds before main one by one into grinder, and main would push in waves, your first wave tanks die, then the tanks and dps... then your ranged affraid to push in... there was one opportunity during the fort but no guts no glory order messed up massively)

Do we shoot ourselves in the foot by playing the game yeah we do because of the way the system is, but atleast we got some fights afterwards despite the disruptions to our raid... If i wanted to be realm hero like 2017-18 could defend forts all the time but that is unhealthy :lol:

we also pushed out and wiped enemy with time to spare... its aggressive just playing the game instead of camping lord room which is boring snooze fest zzzz so there was opportunities for order... the 240 + 240 order zerglings soon disappeared afterwards though and ragequit ... was alot lower population during primetime :oops:

GG pride, now lets see if NA can match the pride :lol: :twisted: 8-)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

doxifera

Post#85 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:34 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:32 pm That was a trow from order, they did not even try to win fort. They just expect destro to trow.
Not a healthy atmosphere on the server ...
And yes, organized destro threw the fort, but on this server there were still adequate people who did not forget why they were playing this game.

hammerhead

Post#86 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:51 pm

doxifera wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:34 pm
lyncher12 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:32 pm That was a trow from order, they did not even try to win fort. They just expect destro to trow.
Not a healthy atmosphere on the server ...
And yes, organized destro threw the fort, but on this server there were still adequate people who did not forget why they were playing this game.
It is not true. I was there and could not get into any warband. I ran alone between bo, and in the third phase I went to stand in jail. I read the chat and the order simply could not cope.
(\|)o0(|/)

kryss

Post#87 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:19 am

aaaaaaand another city ad 3 am CET after a 6-7 hours stalemate EU enjoyment. I'm not a great fan of cities and already got most of the stuff, but man, I'd like to play them once in a while without moving to NY

axelpl85

Post#88 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:23 am

i will have to start setting alarm to 3:00 at night.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#89 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:50 am

kryss wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:19 am aaaaaaand another city ad 3 am CET after a 6-7 hours stalemate EU enjoyment. I'm not a great fan of cities and already got most of the stuff, but man, I'd like to play them once in a while without moving to NY
There was one middle of prime time on Sunday.
<Montague><Capulet>

kryss

Post#90 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:13 am

Manatikik wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:50 am
kryss wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:19 am aaaaaaand another city ad 3 am CET after a 6-7 hours stalemate EU enjoyment. I'm not a great fan of cities and already got most of the stuff, but man, I'd like to play them once in a while without moving to NY
There was one middle of prime time on Sunday.
Sure, and what about all the other ones in the last month?