Recent Topics

Ads

WL DMG Screenshot

Let's talk about... everything else
Orkschnitzel182

WL DMG Screenshot

Post#1 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:48 am

Hello Everyone,

just a Screenshot of how much DMG a WL could do.

I think thats a little bit to much.

Its about 6700 DMG in 5 secs.

The WL also didnt crit often.

Running Futile Strikes 3 as an RR80 Shaman

Link to the Screenshot is here:

https://ibb.co/WyQx1Xn
https://ibb.co/Xj5Mb0q

I dont want that the WL get nerfed into oblivion but a small dmg nerf wouldnt ruin the class.

Ads
xEnrow112

Re: WL DMG Screenshot

Post#2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:05 am

Sadly its not the wl himself right now , sovereign buffed him realy hard , op class atm would be the new range sw ^^ , but i know what you mean , big problem is rly sovereign gear atm rly hard to kill some specific wl's now for me on my witch elf since sovereign is out
Shebai , Leader of Destruction Warbands , and one of the most Feared Witch Elfs out there

Rathael87

Post#3 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:48 am

A few considerations:

Did your detaunt proc? If not, you were a little unlucky.

Did he use sever nerve? That's a morale ability with the 1-minute internal cooldown on morales. If he kills you with this, you can just be rezzed by another healer in literally less than 3 seconds. It's a huge resource investment just to take you out of the fight for probably no longer than 5 seconds, assuming your co-healers have a brain and eyes.

M0rw47h

Post#4 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:53 am

Orkschnitzel182 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:48 am Hello Everyone,

just a Screenshot of how much DMG a WL could do.

I think thats a little bit to much.

The WL also didnt crit often.

Running Futile Strikes 3 as an RR80 Shaman

Link to the Screenshot is here:

https://ibb.co/WyQx1Xn
https://ibb.co/Xj5Mb0q

I dont want that the WL get nerfed into oblivion but a small dmg nerf wouldnt ruin the class.
6700 isn't really anything spectacular, assuming you can just mitigate as much with pots.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#5 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:54 am

Hi, I'm not sure how you played vs the WL but I will tell you what basically you need to do.

You see a WL.
Start with ap drain and fast detaunt him -50%
Put life tap dot on the pet.
Heal yourself + kite until ap drain is up again
Ap drain again.
when you have few seconds left on the detaunt cooldown, start dotting him, int debuff, life tap, and try to go for gork dot as well and maybe squeeze int elemental resistance decreaser.
Now fast detaunt + ap drain again!
Meanwhile remember, to shield urself and keep healing you can even, lifetap the pet when you have the gork class mechanism up. (on the move)

And that's it rinse & repeat and he dies, you won't even get lower than 80% hp if everything is done perfectly.
I would say you don't even need FS3 but rather have nuking power on him.

desizt

Post#6 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:11 am

Its not WL, its Secrets
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

spiritbull

Post#7 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:11 am

yep, what's thedonkeykong332 writes is true and works most cases
On the other hand, GOOD WL may reduce your life during stunlock beyond the healing you can do as dd shammy. And when you break distance and start kiting, he'll jump again and root you)
With sov gear and new weapons, WLs burst improved even more, so ap drain, detaunt, kiting, healpots help just to a certain extent.

Likeaboss

Post#8 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:29 am

I play healer on destro and got fraged by WL's, specially M1 root many many times :D
In some way i agree, he is pretty strong.

But on the other hand. Most 6v6 i played against WL, most of them get outdamaged by our tanks, cuz we kill the Pet on CD.
Sometimes you find WL's with Revenge tactic, but then they have 2 tactis slotted just for pet, or mostly 3...

There are only a handfull WL's who manage their pet perfectly but the others are kind of freefarm.

So in my opinion, an adjustment could be made, but not in nerfing his damage, because then he is just useless in the 15s his pet is dead.
It could be a change on how the WL and his Pet synergize...

It's pretty tough to Balance WL, and you can't just say "Nerf WL"
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads
jughurta69

Post#9 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:55 am

Orkschnitzel182 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:48 am
Sw melee have the same burst, thx for up crosscut *3 ( buff 30s CD for 10s)
The best is Sw, debuff armor, debuff heal, snare, aoe snare, silence, 2 stun, disarm, bump, auto bump.... And boost damage why give damage on class support dps with all cc???

jughurta69

Post#10 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Likeaboss seriously.... For you dps and burst is the same??? Burst have CD, dps anytime. WL don't spam because abilities have CD for burst. Burst kill, dps no