Recent Topics

Ads

Shadow Warrior was fine.

Let's talk about... everything else
anarchypark

Re: Shadow Warrior was fine.

Post#21 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:15 pm

just curious, how does knight get m4 when mara keep draining morales?
in the city morale game, how many solar flare fired last few months?
genuine guestion, i'm noob at morale game.

warning: don't bring AM pump here or i'll bring sh, choppa.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Pandastyle

Post#22 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:12 am

What is this mara morale drain everybody is talkin about lol? :D You know that that was kinda nerfed a couple months ago?
AoE specc does not have a drain anymore its a stopper and the drain is allllll the way up in single target tree so barely anyone is takin that to city or wherever.
Also I think the morale stopper as a bit wonky, too.

I saw some posts complaining about KD not viable in this or that specc...I didnt read everything and its early morning here...so I apologise when I misunderstood the issue there...
but get used to not being able to get ALL the tools in EVERY specc :D Maras have that too, forever...U wanna KD on demand? well better specc aoe and be less effective in single target. Did I mention that we also have to SPECC for the equivalent of VoN? Which you get for FREE as a core ability? With HALF the CD?

For me as a mara the typical SW encounter goes like this: I try to reach him...by the time I reached him...I have ALL the dots...when I reach him I am down easily 40% or more then KD (oh its 2secs kd only btw)...SW is either punting himself away or is drawing is sword and is shoving 1.9k crit into my butt. You want me to pull to close the distance? Good luck pulling that off (pun not intended)...maybe I can pounce to him...oh wait we dont have such thing, the pull and charge is our only gap closer (/wave to WL pounce and SW teleport).

TL,DR: In my humble opinion as a mDPS who has to face SWs and is some weird kind of mirror of it I say...SW was fine...and is still very fine...stop complaining so much pls...looking at how much order is frickin our butts lately (y u push 4 1star IC?) I think they do not need another buff for now (and dont come with bUt dEsTrO wAs dOmInAtInG fOr mOnThS)
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

ravezaar

Post#23 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:29 am

I dont think SW was fine before it got its changes but It sure isnt fine atm either. This is what happens whan u do "lazy" buffs. When all u do is focusing on dmg-buffs and not actually change/tweak skills and in the end u get a result that kinda mess up the concept of the Class.

I would have liked to see a Bowclass with more focus on kiteing and have those tools like the Shammy has, speed boosts, avoidance, better CC options but instead all we got was dmg-buffs and a really bad range nerf. I always bin skirmish even before and still gonna be it but fight at 65ft range as a Bowclass is not a viable option.

sry but it was "lazy" changes and all I can say is Iam worried SH will be seeing same
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Chakxy

Post#24 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:54 pm

SW needs a pet now, some sort of lion or tiger, and a HOT, the cleansing is great but SW lacks healing
Also, DOTs should be part of the damaging skills so the rotation aren't that boring, it's too complicated mate, it has to many DOTs
People only play SW because it has the best animations in the game and probably the best looking gear in the game, the class clearly needs a buff when it comes to real gameplay.

Kobra
Suspended

Post#25 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:29 pm

Chakxy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:54 pm SW needs a pet now, some sort of lion or tiger, and a HOT, the cleansing is great but SW lacks healing
Also, DOTs should be part of the damaging skills so the rotation aren't that boring, it's too complicated mate, it has to many DOTs
People only play SW because it has the best animations in the game and probably the best looking gear in the game, the class clearly needs a buff when it comes to real gameplay.
I can't tell if this is a troll or not.

SW's look horrible, have horrible animations, and atrocious looking gear. I think this is why a lot of people simply won't play them.

mytreds

Post#26 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:33 pm

anarchypark wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:15 pm just curious, how does knight get m4 when mara keep draining morales?
in the city morale game, how many solar flare fired last few months?
genuine guestion, i'm noob at morale game.

warning: don't bring AM pump here or i'll bring sh, choppa.
I rarely get a good SF off. If you don’t have morale pump, don’t even bother slotting it. Fights are over before you can use it meaningfully. The whole boogeyman of “bUt kNiGHts gEt sOlAr fLarE” is a myth. Only in prolonged battles with morale pump is it worth using.