Recent Topics

Ads

From the first fight we know it's over.

Let's talk about... everything else
madrocks
Suspended

Re: From the first fight we know it's over.

Post#221 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:38 am

23 pages.. what a shonda.

..did I just read a WAM biography? Yeah... I think I did. Warum?
I was wondering if textbomb is a term around your neighborhood. By any chance, do you enjoy music?

Anyway, this OP dropped a picture and 4 sentences of usual regional chatter after wipe, why do you even bother.
No disrespect to you Mr Original Poster, everyone gets frustrated. Your post is sadly one of many. It even has the usual trollish scent to it, tends to attract all kind of bugs.

Now.. the System is good as it is, obviously.
Latest changes to trash moral dumping and the ability to earn endgame gear while working the zones towards the cities is a more then fair compensation for eventual endgame pvp instance related issues. I knew you would agree. Now go out there and pug the crap out of those horribly mean, elitish premados.

Fact remains though, there is a need of an higher intermission between T4 Zonelock and Fort and between Fort and City. At minimum 10 minutes, to organize or take a damn piss.

Equal rights for premades btw.
Lutz

Ads
catholicism198

Post#222 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:29 am

Didn’t someone here say TUP was looking for good fights? Cause they obviously weren’t today since they queued for the 1st instances, which is always a pug on order.

Guess premades DONT want balanced fights.

Wam

Post#223 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:46 am

catholicism198 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:29 am Didn’t someone here say TUP was looking for good fights? Cause they obviously weren’t today since they queued for the 1st instances, which is always a pug on order.

Salt Salt Salt Alert :lol: 8-)

so im not allowed to instant que huh? i am not allowed to que as premade either? it was even a semi pug group like the last few, not even alliance only and not in our time zone LMAO...

I was even on witch elf, with top dmg (I got 0 bags for my scouting contribution and damage)

what more do you want bro? we are way past the point of using A Setup, tears about B C and D Setup is just sad and sour grapes.

Also instant que on either side, on order side it was way to get premades from destro... so its not like behaviour as changed... its RNG, many times have instant qued and had to waste 25 mins waiting for pop...

What good fights you expect us to get at 2 am+ on weekday? :roll:
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

desizt

Post#224 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:58 am

Akalukz wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:29 pm
soulbog wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:52 pm
Spoiler:
chookette wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:36 pm Image

Where is the fun ?
First of all, I want to tell you that you have had a super work for 6 years.

However, we must react quickly to what is happening in capital. The game loses all its interest with monumental differences between the wb.

What do you think the players say when for the 10x they are crushed or they crush their opponent? where's the fun?
man is simple recommend people to ply just pug scenario and don't join city and other sc at all. at least 1 month when the wait on destro side will be 2h+ and will be increase shift to destro side , they will start do some changes. till then they will just recommend get better , get a team ,get a guild, but even with that your team will still do ---- when the other team just play premade hardcore every fight.
pretty much this, as long as pugs / solo join the city they will not make any changes. Was the same with PUG Scenario, it wasn't till all the solo/duo players stopped queueing for any scenario did they make any changes.
So you want to change the whole >MMORPG< structure to cater for few lazy people who don't bother to even find / make a 6man group? Good logic. Entitled much?
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

catholicism198

Post#225 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:30 am

Wam wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:46 am
catholicism198 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:29 am Didn’t someone here say TUP was looking for good fights? Cause they obviously weren’t today since they queued for the 1st instances, which is always a pug on order.

so im not allowed to instant que huh? i am not allowed to que as premade either? it was even a semi pug group like the last few, not even alliance only and not in our time zone LMAO...

I was even on witch elf, with top dmg (I got 0 bags for my scouting contribution and damage)

what more do you want bro? we are way past the point of using A Setup, tears about B C and D Setup is just sad and sour grapes.

Also instant que on either side, on order side it was way to get premades from destro... so its not like behaviour as changed... its RNG, many times have instant qued and had to waste 25 mins waiting for pop...

Do what you want, just don’t come here saying that premades are interested in fair fights.
most of us know a lot of guilds say that bs because they want the system to stay broken.

I wasn’t in the instance.
I avoid it because I know several “hardcore” guilds queue instantly to stomp pugs.

TreefAM

Post#226 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:46 am

Destro has to que instantly to even get pops lol, last time my guild 12man qued insta and immediately one of the guys crashed, we waited for him to log back in and requed and were lucky to get fixed in the last instance with 4min left on the countdown.

soulbog

Post#227 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:30 am

desizt wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:58 am
Akalukz wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:29 pm
soulbog wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:52 pm
Spoiler:
man is simple recommend people to ply just pug scenario and don't join city and other sc at all. at least 1 month when the wait on destro side will be 2h+ and will be increase shift to destro side , they will start do some changes. till then they will just recommend get better , get a team ,get a guild, but even with that your team will still do ---- when the other team just play premade hardcore every fight.
pretty much this, as long as pugs / solo join the city they will not make any changes. Was the same with PUG Scenario, it wasn't till all the solo/duo players stopped queueing for any scenario did they make any changes.
So you want to change the whole >MMORPG< structure to cater for few lazy people who don't bother to even find / make a 6man group? Good logic. Entitled much?
so its ok to pound the sh-- out of any people that just want to join city and have trouble having a good party when all switch to destro side because its easy win always with the amount of people there , and hardcore players (just because its the only way to get top gear and most of them have 2 sets leats)..
as much as you don't like this is where the game is going 1 sided server with long long wait for that side. and it's very fair to be that way.
every new player that join the will think this automatic join the destro because they look cooler and more 'important', or join the order play like 3-5 days, see that every fk scenario its pure lost , and then join destro.
the only player that will join order will be people that play order on the original game or alt's from the destro side when they are sick of the wait time

kirraha

Post#228 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:40 am

catholicism198 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:30 am
Wam wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:46 am

Ppl que instantly to hopefully guarante a pop.
Its just hilarious that the second you see a TUP tag you start hyperventilate and think were full meta bombsquad coming to harvest 1rr kills.

We play solo, we play 6man, we play 12man we play 24man, We play alts.

Do what you want, just don’t come here saying that premades are interested in fair fights.
most of us know a lot of guilds say that bs because they want the system to stay broken.

I wasn’t in the instance.
I avoid it because I know several “hardcore” guilds queue instantly to stomp pugs.
Most ppl que instantly to hopefully guarante a pop. Pls stop assume everytime you see a TUP tag

Ads
TreefAM

Post#229 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:53 am

Yeah the one sided server where IC is pushed daily, as we speak Order is already in CW and the city didn't even reset.
And "every scenario is lost" it's the same **** on the other side, when you pug expect to lose, a lot.

TiberiusD

Post#230 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:15 am

I wonder is a "surrender" system will be implemented. If one side feels like they cannot do anything, instead of AFK or being famerd for next 10s of minutes, why not just surrender and move on? Get the reward for losing (as you are getting now at the end of the stage), get the debuff and continue