Recent Topics

Ads

From the first fight we know it's over.

Let's talk about... everything else
normanis

Re: From the first fight we know it's over.

Post#121 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:48 pm

SuperStar wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:48 pm It's not about solo or groupt up.

It's about full guild almost full sov and casual weekend players with a non meta char.

Sadly many guild premade wanna farm this weak guyz, lucky there are some good premade guyz who wanna find challenge and not pug farm. They are less imo.

The point is not about make pug city coz they lazy to group up. The point is very boring when the enemy doesn't even have a lil chance.

This is the endgame (imo ranked sc the endgame)
So it should be fantastic big fights. But now most of you just check the twitch and discord and wait to q to avoid anybody who has chance to beat you. And make only 18 man too to avoid full 24 premade etc.

This is not good imo the system should pair the order and destro in instance after everybody q.

Based on gear guild city mmr. Etc.

For the interesting good fight and not pug farm then afking then pugfarm a lil bit and end.

You know same story if you go sc with full premade aganist pug who hasn't got healer maybe a dps am and a 2handed knight who doesn't guard. You wipe them big clap after they go afk at wc. Very interesting...

Engi sw dps am etc all non meta player deserve city deserve fun and they could have fun if we let them fight aganist eachother. And not aganist guild premade. And premades also can have fun

Maybe a scoreboard should help to not pug farm.

And you guyz can hunt some glory and not pugs
i agree some destro guilds has no sportic heart, they just like to farm pugs nonstop. we have 2400 players where are they now. soon with unsportic actions will be again same **** as before lazypeon. siting at spawn point , pull trough barier ( i womder when gtdc will be fixed). byt again wam and tup was on order side and than they rolled destro. i dont wonder about it.
p.s ppl have chance lesser 2h tanks when half year ago peter and dansari sugested 33% guarddamage stuff. ppl started complain about it. and now we have full pugs of 2h tanks.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
normanis

Post#122 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:57 pm

Detangler wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:45 pm How is it the "zerg side" is always getting pushed to IC while Altdorf sits at 5*?
xrealm, destro log on order push forts and than relog their main destro. this was half year before when forts where open for all. 3 wb leaders with pugs push fort and than say just dont relog back to order. its make me laugh.
p.s lockouit is very small 80-90min so u have plenty time in midle zone for example dw push fort and than relog destro. ( just saying what i seen)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Detangler

Post#123 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:02 pm

normanis wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:57 pm
Detangler wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:45 pm How is it the "zerg side" is always getting pushed to IC while Altdorf sits at 5*?
xrealm, destro log on order push forts and than relog their main destro. this was half year before when forts where open for all. 3 wb leaders with pugs push fort and than say just dont relog back to order. its make me laugh.
p.s lockouit is very small 80-90min so u have plenty time in midle zone for example dw push fort and than relog destro. ( just saying what i seen)
Then wouldn't it make sense for the hordes of xrealmers to just stay on Destro and push a 5* Altdorf? Much better rewards for winners of a 5* assault than a 2* defense, yet IC gets pushed almost daily.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Omegus

Post#124 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:43 pm

Detangler wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:02 pmThen wouldn't it make sense for the hordes of xrealmers to just stay on Destro and push a 5* Altdorf? Much better rewards for winners of a 5* assault than a 2* defense, yet IC gets pushed almost daily.
Destro tend to have difficulty taking order forts. Much easier to go with the tide of BW and Engis then try and swim against it. That and it seems destro would throw their own grandmother for a city.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Noslock

Post#125 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:55 am

And here's another fine exemple of order composition.Ask yourself why u lose.

catholicism198

Post#126 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:46 am

The first one is always all pug for order, but never for destro.
And if you wait you might get paired with a 6 or 12 man, but you'll end up against a 24 man.
There really is no winning for Order if you're not in a big meta-guild/alliance.

All those people are playing what they enjoy. So, yeah. Punish them for wanting to play something fun and not rolling a meta-class just to win a city.

Draugris

Post#127 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:50 am

Wam wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:13 pm I know from setup it was just 6-12 man from TUP and some friends... you cannot call this a premade ... it is the first time many of these people team together for first time (12 new people joined discord)
So you say that if from a 24 player scenario 50% are in an organized group with voice that one should not call that premade ? :lol: omfg at least you TUP dudes are entertaining I have to say. Btw. I know TUP from GW2 and the guild I was in at that time fought many GvG´s against you, I always had great respect of the sportsmanship the guild showed. Are you the same guys ? If yes what happened?
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Nekkma

Post#128 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:52 am

catholicism198 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:46 am All those people are playing what they enjoy. So, yeah. Punish them for wanting to play something fun and not rolling a meta-class just to win a city.
Who enjoy playing 24 vs 24 as mdps without guard (any dps really)?
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
Noslock

Post#129 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:03 am

I dont know maybe for some people 3 crest are better than nothin but i would not waste 1 hour of time to get farmed in an istance considering the rare time i win a bag its a white bag despite being always top damage and kills between tanks...

catholicism198

Post#130 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:52 am

I’m saying the classes are fun, and not the face rolling.

You are kind of forced to do cities if you want sovereign or warlord gear. There’s no real way around it. So one hour for three crests and maybe a bag, if you’re lucky, is the only option for a lot of order players. It’s still a better return than spending five hours in one zone hoping you’ll get a gold bag containing two crests.

I understand why people afk. I don’t blame them. Read a book, watch a series, do some homework.

It’s a flawed system.