Recent Topics

Ads

From the first fight we know it's over.

Let's talk about... everything else
TreefAM

Re: From the first fight we know it's over.

Post#101 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:40 am

I still don't see why the "full sov premades" would want an easy farm, what do they gain from more crests if they already have their sets.
People talk like it's a big commitment to create a warband for that 1hour long city siege.
Of course you will struggle and well have low chances against those guild premades, but you will at least have a fighting chance against those semi organized groups from /5 and not get rolled over.

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#102 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:40 am

the average statistic solo player is stronger than the premade's one, because he does not have the guard and two pocket healers that work only for him. when you play solo you need to be much stronger, more careful and more cunning than the opponent who plays in the group. Also, if you play poorly in a group, then your failure is spread out by 6 people, so good healers can pull out a group with bad DPS and tanks. when you play solo you can rely only on yourself.

Edit:
in order to play well in the premades, essentially nothing is required of the player, healers only need to monitor where dps moves and spam aoe heal skills, + rarely drop a detaunt on enemy dps, tanks need to run from DPS to healers or vice versa and use the guard, also all the time try to press hold the line. dps should do a little more, first you need to install the NB addon, then separate all the AoE DPS skills from anothers, then to bind the aoe DPS skills to one-button, all the time, all of you are a well-trained DPS player for Premade.)
Last edited by Alfa1986 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Akilinus

Post#103 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:03 am

So then the pug groups should win since all 24 players are individually stronger than the premade players?
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

boomcat
Suspended

Post#104 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:17 am

sounds more like a meme post this one.. crying why pugs cant win over "premades" i wonder why
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

SuperStar

Post#105 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:37 am

Many of you can't understand the point somehow.

I try it simple and shorter.

If there are destro pug and order pug let them fight together in city.

And premades fight aganist premades.

For fun and not afk boring.

Balanced city instances.

This is the point.

But know premades wanna avoid other premades q later split up the 24 man spy on twitch discord etc..

I hope you understand it now.

I also can create an example

Box there are heavyweight a lightweight. Both type can be interesting and fun.

But watch or fight as heavyweight aganist lightweight is not fun is short and boring for both side.

Kaelang

Post#106 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:47 am

If you want to pug the end-game content, that's absolutely fine. But complaining about losing vs premades, when cities are the top tier content is silly. This is an MMORPG, a group game, and the meta revolves around 24v24 - which, you guessed it, is perfect for cities.

As a pug, you are still getting participation rewards for ending each round, but don't get frustrated because you're losing vs people who are putting the effort in to get on discord, organise strategies and bring their A game, whilst you sit back, queue up and expect free wins.

This thread appears constantly, after every city, and the bottom line is simple. Nobody is forcing you to queue solo. The game is better with guilds anyway.

Find some people to play with, queue as 24, have more fun, get more rewards.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

SuperStar

Post#107 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:56 am

First.
As 24 like I wrote it many times even with meta class you haven't got any chance aganist guild premade.

Second.
And what can you say the billions engi magus SW sh dps healers? They don't deserve some good fight in city? They are non meta pug they can make 24 but they will lose aganist meta wb.

Basicly you said these guyz deserve to lose coz they don't play meta char in meta build.

What I said there are alaway pug on both side and always premade on both side and guild wb.

Lightweight against lightweight.
Heavyweight aganist heavyweight.

For more fun!

Now the heavyweight hide in the corner q at last min. And do anything to avoid the other heavyweight.

This is not good imo

If you think who are in guild and play meta class deserve the pug farm as endgame content I can accept you opinion but I think you haven't got right.

And it's not about chrest or gear.
I have gold bags usually even against full guild premade.
It's about fun. And fair play.
Usually we fight last zone 2 fort and go city if we are not a city logger. And after all of this epic fights
You find yourself a chanceless balanceless city insta and you are boring like hell. Imo

M0rw47h

Post#108 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:40 am in order to play well in the premades, essentially nothing is required of the player, healers only need to monitor where dps moves and spam aoe heal skills, + rarely drop a detaunt on enemy dps
Thats not how you play a healer, because if your healers play this way, you will crumble in 10 seconds against any half decent warband.
Last edited by M0rw47h on Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Jabba

Post#109 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:03 pm

SuperStar wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:56 am

Second.
And what can you say the billions engi magus SW sh dps healers? They don't deserve some good fight in city? They are non meta pug they can make 24 but they will lose aganist meta wb.

Basicly you said these guyz deserve to lose coz they don't play meta char in meta build.

People that have specs more suited to city warbands, who then CBA to change to that spec, despite it being a detriment to their team not to do so, 100% deserve to lose.

Engi/Magus/sw/sh and am all have builds that are useful in cities, maybe they're not the best of the best, but they can be useful. If you can't be bothered to change temporarily to a spec that isn't useless for that game mode, then that's entirely on you. People like that should never have any design decisions tailored to them.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

boomcat
Suspended

Post#110 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:14 pm

Kaelang wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:47 am If you want to pug the end-game content, that's absolutely fine. But complaining about losing vs premades, when cities are the top tier content is silly. This is an MMORPG, a group game, and the meta revolves around 24v24 - which, you guessed it, is perfect for cities.

As a pug, you are still getting participation rewards for ending each round, but don't get frustrated because you're losing vs people who are putting the effort in to get on discord, organise strategies and bring their A game, whilst you sit back, queue up and expect free wins.

This thread appears constantly, after every city, and the bottom line is simple. Nobody is forcing you to queue solo. The game is better with guilds anyway.

Find some people to play with, queue as 24, have more fun, get more rewards.
^^ pretty much this... stop crying if you lose vs guilds/premades. if you aint in one yourself
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen