Recent Topics

Ads

From the first fight we know it's over.

Let's talk about... everything else
Wam

Re: From the first fight we know it's over.

Post#41 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:29 pm

chookette wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:00 pm what stands out is the contempt found in some messages. I wish you that the average population does not tire of these end-game elements. You will be able to continue to have your certainties.
Population fluctuates

our motivation also fluctuates, as some people already have 3 sets

There is alot of reasons for the changes in population and usually happens in summer (And pre these times also)

Alot of people got their first set or approaching it and dont feel the "need" to over do it and get more, some are altholics and keep on trucking.

More and more of my groups are usually "pug" (non alliance) so we are not as strong as we once was and we bring even worse geared alts and people still complain... alot of it is positioning and assist, and if your teams ain't setup right and you ain't using comms its no surprise you are going to get rolled over. Now is that our fault? no, is that dev fault? no, is that player fault? yes... because its in your power to do something about it, i.e form a proper 2/2/2 warband and be on comms at the bare minimum and that doesnt guarantee success but it does improve your chances quite a bit.

So these complaints and blaming, just negative and toxic and maybe i respond to you the way i do as a result... one thing i do know is that we will treat you mostly the same as a premade and give you that respect. Only a handful of groups got special treatment for being toxic/super salty. I get it nobody likes dying, some handle it better than others.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Ads
SuperStar

Post#42 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:33 pm

I have a solution.
We should q in 30 min. Everybody.
No pop until 30 min.
The system figure out the balanced city instances.
Based on gear role class guild wb.
City mmr?!
The developers much more clever than me so you understand what I think.

Also if there are a guild premade 3000mmr maybe more pugish enemy allowed against them.

Wam

Post#43 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:35 pm

Tillbeast wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:25 pm
Wam wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:16 pm
Tillbeast wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:01 pm

I am not bothered winning or losing I was just explaining to the original poster how to give themselves a better chance of avoiding pre mades. Yes the big guilds fight whatever in front of them but would rather fight PUGs.
Id rather fight Cntk and bitterstones, and maybe line by line as technically they are a new guild and cross them off list of fighting everyone

Unless you think these are pugs? I've fought other "premades" and "pugs" no complaints, just variety and its weird not to get matched with our old enemies but i assume they dont que as frequently as we do.
Who would not want to face 24 engineers in a city :) Although feel sorry for the poor git who triggers 24 land mines
I want to fight them for personal reasons... that one time lesti sniped me in wineyard in eataine over a year ago and we chased him and the dawi all the way to dragonwake warcamp :lol: that one is still in the book of grudges :twisted:

Nah they are a guild just like any other (well not quite, they are roleplay and dwarf only) but have never treated them different for being RP guild, they have been one of the best parts of the community spirit wise even if their setups are very trolly (just playing to their strengths) in sieges or certain terrain.

Wam

Post#44 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:41 pm

SuperStar wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:33 pm I have a solution.
We should q in 30 min. Everybody.
No pop until 30 min.
The system figure out the balanced city instances.
Based on gear role class guild wb.
City mmr?!
The developers much more clever than me so you understand what I think.

Also if there are a guild premade 3000mmr maybe more pugish enemy allowed against them.
I think the 10 minute grace period is too short and a bit of a race to organise ... the main issue for me is waiting in the que, i'd prefer more instant pops instead of the long drawn out will you, won't you get a pop scenario and also people leapfrogging you in the que makes mind explode ... if state of realm would show our number in the que and there was less leapfrogging that would be great (Yeah i know some people could maybe fight manipulate but they would lose place in que and it already goes on etc as some people stream)

15-20 min grace period after 2nd fort and more fluid / instant pops would be nice, especially seeing number in que and knowing your chance of city or not... it could allow people to afk bio / drink / child instead of wait patiently for rng :)

sogeou

Post#45 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:56 pm

Wam wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:13 pm
chookette wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:36 pm Image

Where is the fun ?
First of all, I want to tell you that you have had a super work for 6 years.

However, we must react quickly to what is happening in capital. The game loses all its interest with monumental differences between the wb.

What do you think the players say when for the 10x they are crushed or they crush their opponent? where's the fun?
Yeah where is the fun guys doing city without your leader :!:

I know from setup it was just 6-12 man from TUP and some friends... you cannot call this a premade ... it is the first time many of these people team together for first time (12 new people joined discord), they are just better than you composition and assist wise (even with nerfs) individually and collectively.

Compared to our A setup though which is no longer used and havent been used for awhile... its very weak in comparison.

Before you complain even more, discord is free to all and you can get people to join you also, and you can improve your setup etc over time... there is not enough population to seperate what you consider "premade" and what i consider "premade" from everybody else... going into end game content you should maximize your chances of success but most people rather spend their energy complaining instead of organising and leading.

Holy ****, you legit post the craziest stuff ever. You are 100% describe a premade, you are in discord with a coordinated group vs a group of people who solo join. Everything you post is showing your epeen, and how great you are because you stomp pugs.

desizt

Post#46 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:58 pm

TL;DR people just want to win without an effort "gaming 2020"
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

mytreds

Post#47 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:01 pm

This is a team game not a solo game. YOU take the risk of queueing solo, YOU are the one to blame if you get an unbalanced group because YOU need to learn to play as a team. This is a YOU problem, not a problem everyone is making for yourself. The entitlement you have from other games needs to not apply here. When YOU find a good group to roll cities with, win or lose YOU will become a better player, get gear faster and enjoy the game much more.

This from a 100% Order player.

AxelF

Post#48 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:12 pm

The problem on order side is a lack of people willing to put together and lead pug WB's. It's not true as I've seen claimed that there is no /5 spam on order side with people looking to form 8/8/8 WB's - there are just no people willing to take responsibility for leading.

You see the same names spamming rr 8x KoBS LFG, rr 8x slayer LFG, rr 8x BW LFG etc over and over - more than enough for a really good 8/8/8 WB. I guess these people when they don't get invited to a WB just end up queuing solo and you end up with the 2/18/4 setups that just get stomped.

Ads
Anjanolian

Post#49 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:14 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:59 pm so dont queue
or
Drozen wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:08 pm Just gett a proper wb set up, if you bring "wrong" class/set up dont expect to win.
or
Xergon wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:20 pm Well its hard to discuss with someone whos English write/read skills are poor.
You are very constructive... :roll: :oops:
...Bride of Khaine...

Wam

Post#50 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:15 pm

sogeou wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:56 pm
Wam wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:13 pm
chookette wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:36 pm Image

Where is the fun ?
First of all, I want to tell you that you have had a super work for 6 years.

However, we must react quickly to what is happening in capital. The game loses all its interest with monumental differences between the wb.

What do you think the players say when for the 10x they are crushed or they crush their opponent? where's the fun?
Yeah where is the fun guys doing city without your leader :!:

I know from setup it was just 6-12 man from TUP and some friends... you cannot call this a premade ... it is the first time many of these people team together for first time (12 new people joined discord), they are just better than you composition and assist wise (even with nerfs) individually and collectively.

Compared to our A setup though which is no longer used and havent been used for awhile... its very weak in comparison.

Before you complain even more, discord is free to all and you can get people to join you also, and you can improve your setup etc over time... there is not enough population to seperate what you consider "premade" and what i consider "premade" from everybody else... going into end game content you should maximize your chances of success but most people rather spend their energy complaining instead of organising and leading.

Holy ****, you legit post the craziest stuff ever. You are 100% describe a premade, you are in discord with a coordinated group vs a group of people who solo join. Everything you post is showing your epeen, and how great you are because you stomp pugs.
What is so crazy? discord? who isn't using discord? i mean ror have a official discord server with lots of relevant information...

I didn't make the post dude, and i dont care about beating pugs either, i only care as a player i am treated the same as other players and not GATED EVEN MORE BEHIND ALREADY GATED CONTENT... is that so hard to understand? you see what you want, but i see people wanting to put more obstacles in a already obstacled area... people who adovcate teaming in a mmo vs people who want to solo in a mmo. Its crazy because i dont want people who want to team in a mmo punished and having less or zero pops? each city is different, different time of day different amount of people qued, different number of instances and whats available each side... so one day could be 5 premades (depends how you define premade) que on destro side and one on order side... you want those 4 premades to miss out on gated content to suit your own needs? I don't get or understand this selfishness. So why even premade? why even bother playing the campaign at all or then come down to play the game if TEAMING is ultimately punished because others do not want too? on a different day it could be 4 order premades 2 destro, then 2 order premades miss out... the numbers and realm side can change... but for each premade that misses out 24 people, that is another 24 people on the other side, so 48 people get one less instance than the current status quo... but people are too blinded to see this, you only see through narrow vision and think i want easy gains lal... ive lost maybe 6 or more instances (3 or 4 pugging) 1 B setup order 7-9-8 instant que order, 1 bugs stage 1 on destro... and one to 3% pve in close fights... this is from fighting everybody on both sides.

I see people QQ, but barely any come up with any viable alternative systems, people just like to talk **** like you do mate, you want to chip in with nothing productive at all

Ive supported game for many years, and if premades are going to be that ostracized from community then the game as really hit the shits and not a community worth being part of

There is enough dividing IRL atm and people want to bring their toxic BS here too just for EZ mode pug farming, the thing they complain about because shoe is on other foot :roll: