Recent Topics

Ads

A glorious day for Order (touching story inside)

Let's talk about... everything else
Noslock

Re: A glorious day for Order (touching story inside)

Post#21 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:20 am

A bad istance can happen here and there.If you want to lower the chance you simply run with a premade.If you go with random you accept the consequences.The only istances ive lost (3 or 4 total with pugs and 1 with guild 6 man vs a better premade) is cause ive pugged but **** happens.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#22 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:29 am

Order wins one city...
destro: wait, thats illegal

Manatikik

Post#23 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:44 am

wonshot wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:56 am
Spellbound wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:46 am
uBerTanK wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:30 am Wasn't the first!
It was the second win for Order since the Peon days. Leave it like this for 3 months now so Order can get geared.
Order had an overall city win like a week or two ago, making that the 2nd overall win since city release. and this morning's win was the 3rd total. (according to the sheet ive seen)

[On topic]
Many factors played into todays "abnormally" Order-win. We were in the grey timezone where neither EU nor NA is online and the server pop is the lowest. Usually this means Order puggies put together more well-rounded and close to 2-2-2 setups and get a higher procentile of the instance wins. Mix that with a refreshing breeze blowing over order after the patch of having an underperforming class seeing a pretty big buff/overhaul. And then add on top, how one of destro's realmwide strengths are reduced (morale changes).

Yes Order can morale drop too. But it has been heavily destro favored the last while. Now lets see when we get a couple more citysieges how the winrate looks. And I very much assume a handful of hotfixes, tweeks and nerfs/buffs still coming to SW as half of their tactics are not working correctly atm.

Also lets remember that the morale changes are labled as a TEST and if this is completly wack, it might get removed or reverted.

I think the more interesting part is destro lost with out morale AND the advantage of IC > AD where with no morales to kill on either side meant that they have the entire objective advantage for the first two stages and still maintain the Mara advantage for Stage 3. I'm interested to see how the meta evolves for destro from the Deathball Morale Ez Comp (which is inarguably the easiest comp to pull off with/against semi-organzied groups) to the Control comp that they have that gives a lot of advantages but is a lot harder to pull off execution wise. Its interesting now that a properly played order group can completely control the morale game (which is completely flipped from before) in addition to the morale changes where a little sloppier play from Order will still not result in an instant wipe and may give Slayers even more room to shine.
<Montague><Capulet>

nuadarstark

Post#24 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:58 am

If our instance had neither any SWs or good 2-2-2 compo and we still won our city, who's buff does destro blame it on??

Lets face it, while it was a pretty low pop time, a lot of the usual suspects were still there, so that's not the reason why we won. I think it's honestly the nerfed morale game. Destro groups were using their leg-up on morales to easily roll Order pugs who didn't react to morale bombing properly. Since now it's not reliable anymore, the non-morale dps advantage of Order showed.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Glorian

Post#25 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:59 am

adapter wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:57 am
GamesBond wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:28 am
As the title says, today is the day the glorious faction of Order successfully sieges and defeats IC.
Ha!

Sure, who would of thought?? Buffing entirely one single career (Shadow Warrior) and ignoring completely the exact mirror (Squig Herder), who would of thought that this would have an impact in RvR and City sieges? I am amazed by how Order managed to win most cities today. Really impressive, it's like if Gods (devs) themselves helped Order to win (which is what happened by buffin only 1 career)

I'll be the first to say it, Order won today because they cheated, yes, that's right. Blatant cheating by buffin way too much only 1 career. Celebrate as much as you want, but we all know this ain't right, can't have a complete victory by doing this, wait until Squig Herders are buffed as much as Shadow Warrior.

The SH got its mega buff quite a while ago.

catholicism198

Post#26 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:24 am

Glorian wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:59 am
As the title says, today is the day the glorious faction of Order successfully sieges and defeats IC.
Ha!

Sure, who would of thought?? Buffing entirely one single career (Shadow Warrior) and ignoring completely the exact mirror (Squig Herder), who would of thought that this would have an impact in RvR and City sieges? I am amazed by how Order managed to win most cities today. Really impressive, it's like if Gods (devs) themselves helped Order to win (which is what happened by buffin only 1 career)

I'll be the first to say it, Order won today because they cheated, yes, that's right. Blatant cheating by buffin way too much only 1 career. Celebrate as much as you want, but we all know this ain't right, can't have a complete victory by doing this, wait until Squig Herders are buffed as much as Shadow Warrior.

The SH got its mega buff quite a while ago.
People are so quick to forget those things.

There were multiple factors for Order’s victory yesterday.

1. Morale nerfs; destro’s most used tactic
2. No eu/rus meta-premades
3. I was finally in a group with tanks and heals

MMXX43

Post#27 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:26 am

Noslock wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:35 am Gz and thx for feedin me with these cities .I owe you 3 sets.
again passive agressive salt :(

MMXX43

Post#28 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:28 am

Ha!

...........................MSH needs buffs yes ! and mara yes ...

Ads
TreefAM

Post#29 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:29 am

Hopefully more people switch over to order and stay there now :D

MMXX43

Post#30 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:32 am

awmc82 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:32 am There anyway to ignore someone on the forums? Because this adapter person cries a little to much. Nice job Order! Have some fun.
And that Noslock guy , the destro fan boi will jump and flame everything cause he is perma salted , along with the other destro apolegetics forum meme warriors , its classic at this point.