Recent Topics

Ads

Oh well ...

Let's talk about... everything else
Armoz
Suspended

Oh well ...

Post#1 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:37 pm

I would like to start off by saying that its awesome to see how far this project has come and im proud of the fact that 36k of those rvr kills are my doing :P So happy rebirth day everybody!
But im not going to end this little message on a happy note ...

im super disappointed, this has gotta be the worst celebration i have ever seen, you guys couldn't even make it double Xp/RR/inf everywhere. So people could level up their other characters and catch up on renown and what not. Other games have double drop rate events, gear progression events, leveling events, all kinds of ways to let the community know that we love you guys and we want you to enjoy the game.
Sure you could ask that is this not enough for you? No its not enough because we expect much more from you guys!
50% XP in only Chaos and Empire ???
New weapons make no sense on some classes, even though is just a way to upgrade from Subjugator weapon its still just a waste of time and currency. Awesome job designers though, love the look <3 But i do hope we will get more options to choose from and soon. New weapons are waaay over due and there needs to be an alternative way other than Bastion Stairs or 1200 oppressor grind.

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Oh well ...

Post#2 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:40 pm

It's a Madness related event. People need to stop focusing on the 2x, and what they can get out of it, and focus on the efforts the team are putting in for unique events.

What would happen if every Wednesday, we just stopped patching and gave you all 2x events, you'd soon run out of things to do.

2x Events aren't on-demand, they aren't handed out. There's an XP bonus in place for this event, if you aren't happy with the amount it's giving you, you don't have to use it.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Armoz
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:52 pm

I don't want you to get me wrong. We all know its been 6 years of HARD work, sooo much progress and the amount of time and effort you guys put into this just doesn't happen everyday especially when you do this out of your free time! So many good times and also bad ones but that's what makes this such a good game. You guys deserve so much more than we can give you and trust me, we as a community would dump so much hard earned cash into this project if we could, but that being said, we also deserve much more than you guys are willing. Its the god damn Birthday after all

Kaelang

Post#4 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:03 pm

"we also deserve much more than you guys are willing."

What you're asking is for a quick change that will give a buff for a set duration.

Instead, the team worked on a full event implementation, including testing, changes amongst other things listed in the patch notes. How would you be happier with a minor change than a full week of additional content?
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Lithenir

Post#5 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:16 pm

Armoz wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:52 pm but that being said, we also deserve much more than you guys are willing. Its the god damn Birthday after all
Hold on... You deserve something? What exactly do you deserve for playing a FREE game developed by volunteers? I think you just need a new mindset...
Oh and about these other games with the events and this way the "developers saying that they love the community"... I have bad news for you, they just love your money and doing these things to bait you into giving them your money...
Luckily the RoR-team doesn't need and have this mindset.
Tbh I am pretty sick of you demanding things because you think you deserve it.

Zymer

Post#6 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:30 pm

Armoz wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:52 pm I don't want you to get me wrong. We all know its been 6 years of HARD work, sooo much progress and the amount of time and effort you guys put into this just doesn't happen everyday especially when you do this out of your free time! So many good times and also bad ones but that's what makes this such a good game. You guys deserve so much more than we can give you and trust me, we as a community would dump so much hard earned cash into this project if we could, but that being said, we also deserve much more than you guys are willing. Its the god damn Birthday after all
This is hilarious. They don't owe you anything, and I think the event giving exp is a bonus to all the other changes they just brought through (FOR FREE).

Urmig

Post#7 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:17 pm

Can anyone confirm that the event is meant to be lvl 40 only? trying to get the PQ steps down with low level characters is extremely hard since people just refuse to group with you.

jbrutal

Post#8 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:27 pm

Armoz wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:37 pm I would like to start off by saying that its awesome to see how far this project has come and im proud of the fact that 36k of those rvr kills are my doing :P So happy rebirth day everybody!
But im not going to end this little message on a happy note ...

im super disappointed, this has gotta be the worst celebration i have ever seen, you guys couldn't even make it double Xp/RR/inf everywhere. So people could level up their other characters and catch up on renown and what not. Other games have double drop rate events, gear progression events, leveling events, all kinds of ways to let the community know that we love you guys and we want you to enjoy the game.
Sure you could ask that is this not enough for you? No its not enough because we expect much more from you guys!
50% XP in only Chaos and Empire ???
New weapons make no sense on some classes, even though is just a way to upgrade from Subjugator weapon its still just a waste of time and currency. Awesome job designers though, love the look <3 But i do hope we will get more options to choose from and soon. New weapons are waaay over due and there needs to be an alternative way other than Bastion Stairs or 1200 oppressor grind.
tsk tsk no skipping content lol

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#9 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:37 pm

We don't really need to dogpile here. Bad post is bad.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog