Recent Topics

Ads

Ban State Of The Realm

Let's talk about... everything else
havartii

Ban State Of The Realm

Post#1 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:58 am

Make it not compatible with the game. Endless stalemates because people just look at the numbers. It is also a cause of realm switching and server manipulation. Just get rid of it. The negatives far outweigh anything positive about it.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ads
LordAku

Re: Ban State Of The Realm

Post#2 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:08 am

havartii wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:58 am Make it not compatible with the game. Endless stalemates because people just look at the numbers. It is also a cause of realm switching and server manipulation. Just get rid of it. The negatives far outweigh anything positive about it.
It will turn into a clusterfuck....

I like it

Starx

Post#3 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:24 am

stalemates aren't because of numbers or people having knowledge of them. Its because attacking sucks and everyone knows you need a massive numbers advantage to take a keep in RvR.

When I log on and see say there's 200 defenders vs 210 attackers in caledor and outer is still up im not even gonna bother going there because I know its a lost cause. There are other zones to do stuff much more productive in, maybe get outer down so you can actually cut off reinforcements and pull off caledor into that zone.

Or better yet just que scs and actually have some fun instead of PvDoor or feeding rdps on walls or running into a blender.

havartii

Post#4 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:31 am

@LordAku as it was intended

@Starx If you logged in you would not instantly give up because you see a stalemate.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:19 am

Pass.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog