Recent Topics

Ads

City Logging

Let's talk about... everything else
Toshutkidup

Re: City Logging

Post#21 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:43 am

Im opposite, I dont do cities and either log out of the game when cities start or just roam t2 zones when they open up. I havent done a city in about 2 months and I earn my SoV Royal Crests via bags.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
boomcat
Suspended

Post#22 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:56 am

Toshutkidup wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:43 am Im opposite, I dont do cities and either log out of the game when cities start or just roam t2 zones when they open up. I havent done a city in about 2 months and I earn my SoV Royal Crests via bags.
nice it cya in 2 years when u got full sov :P
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Toshutkidup

Post#23 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:01 am

boomcat wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:56 am
Prolly take me 8-12 more months or so to get full SoV. Im ok with that.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Detangler

Post#24 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:05 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:01 am
boomcat wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:56 am
Prolly take me 8-12 more months or so to get full SoV. Im ok with that.
Cities are like work that you hate. "Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life," right? :lol:
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Foltestik

Post#25 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:47 am

havartii wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:22 pm So me and a friend were playing the campaign for a few zones, and we got Contribution to play in the fort defences. Some did not. I am just wondering why the numbers suddenly triple when we get to city and No Contribution is needed to que. I don't mind people logging in for city, but those who participated in the campaign and forts should have priority in que?? Instead they incentivise city logging?
thx for your work, continue with it and make city for me :twisted:

Josewales

Post#26 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:00 pm

Gut tells me that new 'best' weaps will have mains back in ORVR grinding;) If not 80+ trinkets later in future. I rather have the incoming weaps be the carrots and end this city logging. I hope Invader & Sov tome unlock is needed also for the next two weap tiers (if there is) regarding currency or bag drops. Incentive for all aspects of ORvR brings much healthier activity. My take.

sogeou

Post#27 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:01 pm

Josewales wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:00 pm Gut tells me that new 'best' weaps will have mains back in ORVR grinding;) If not 80+ trinkets later in future. I rather have the incoming weaps be the carrots and end this city logging. I hope Invader & Sov tome unlock is needed also for the next two weap tiers (if there is) regarding currency or bag drops. Incentive for all aspects of ORvR brings much healthier activity. My take.

I don't think the devs are going to put weapons / trinkets in for orvr. It should be, but it seems 6v6 at one point was going to get that. The whole 6v6 has failed and nobody is really interested in doing that (40-50 people doing it out of 1000+ doing orvr). People want orvr rewards, not getting farmed for losing sc's. Weekend warfront is pretty active, if they did something like that for orvr for monday-friday with a kill 500 people and take x bo's or keeps with slightly stronger rewards that could help. I suggest that as they voiced NOT giving sov tokens in orvr.

Jabba

Post#28 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 pm

sogeou wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:01 pm
Josewales wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:00 pm Gut tells me that new 'best' weaps will have mains back in ORVR grinding;) If not 80+ trinkets later in future. I rather have the incoming weaps be the carrots and end this city logging. I hope Invader & Sov tome unlock is needed also for the next two weap tiers (if there is) regarding currency or bag drops. Incentive for all aspects of ORvR brings much healthier activity. My take.

The whole 6v6 has failed and nobody is really interested in doing that (40-50 people doing it out of 1000+ doing orvr). People want orvr rewards, not getting farmed for losing sc's.
Take lowbies out of t4, and have it give no rewards and see how many people continue to play it.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Ads
Josewales

Post#29 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:59 pm

sogeou wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:01 pm

I don't think the devs are going to put weapons / trinkets in for orvr. It should be, but it seems 6v6 at one point was going to get that. The whole 6v6 has failed and nobody is really interested in doing that (40-50 people doing it out of 1000+ doing orvr). People want orvr rewards, not getting farmed for losing sc's. Weekend warfront is pretty active, if they did something like that for orvr for monday-friday with a kill 500 people and take x bo's or keeps with slightly stronger rewards that could help. I suggest that as they voiced NOT giving sov tokens in orvr.
This is a rare ORvR based MMO. Best of all gear should be obtained through open rvr. MMOs that treat open pvpers like second class citizens are dime a dozen. I am hearing rumors that Devs will stick to such open priority. Now q is will Sov weap currency be grinded in the open or have to wait for cities? If cities, city logging will get worse. I for one already dusted off another MMO to play part time because I am not interested in end gaming another toon. Many play RoR for open pvp...bottom line.

Vayra

Post#30 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:11 pm

Josewales wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:59 pm
This is a rare ORvR based MMO. Best of all gear should be obtained through open rvr. MMOs that treat open pvpers like second class citizens are dime a dozen. I am hearing rumors that Devs will stick to such open priority. Now q is will Sov weap currency be grinded in the open or have to wait for cities? If cities, city logging will get worse. I for one already dusted off another MMO to play part time because I am not interested in end gaming another toon. Many play RoR for open pvp...bottom line.
No, best of all gear should come from a mix of RvR, SCs and PvE. You should be able to get good gear from all 3, but the overall BEST setup should be a mix. Whether that be armor from orvr, weapons from sc's and jewels from PvE or some other mix (depending on class/spec) I don't really care about, but I really think that in order to get the absolute BEST gear for every slot, you should have to participate in all 3 major aspects of the game.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG