Recent Topics

Ads

is wall hacking intended to be in this game?

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

jaxamillian

Re: is wall hacking intended to be in this game?

Post#11 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:13 pm

No there were no witch elves, Ive done a lot of citys, im at 6 piece sov. Have never ever seen tracking like this in open world or in city.

Ads
HongTen

Post#12 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:15 pm

so you are not yet sufficiently investigated, don't try to be a fox against a wolf.
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

Acidic

Post#13 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Enemy marks show the player location even when tearing or walls block line of sight

jaxamillian

Post#14 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:26 pm

Thanks for the confimation Acidic. Each to their own I guess, no judgement at all on the premade using it vs the pug. Guess some people just don't like to challenge themselves.

Nefarian78

Post#15 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:36 pm

jaxamillian wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:26 pm
Thanks for the confimation Acidic. Each to their own I guess, no judgement at all on the premade using it vs the pug. Guess some people just don't like to challenge themselves.
You're acting like an addon that has been in the game since forever and that almost everyone uses is a cheat and now you're trying to make this into a premade vs pug discussion

Bruh.
Vorak - Capulet

Kaelang
Bugtracker Manager

Post#16 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:44 pm

jaxamillian wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:17 pm
Did i mention they also managed to ambush our warband everywhere we went in the city. Every other game ever made I beleive this is considered a bannable offence.
You're suggesting that your warband was ambushed. Which suggests that you was against another warband.

Regardless - calling out an individual player with absolutely no evidence to suggest any wrongdoing and that it was even this individual's fault. I'd suggest editing the name out of your OP.
Bugs are like Pokémon - Gotta catch em all.

Fancy helping me become the very best, like no BT Manager ever was? Submit your bugs to the tracker and follow the format. If you've found a shiny (exploit), PM's or Discord please.

Lanouz78

Post#17 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:26 pm

lol you suck

BeautfulToad

Post#18 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:03 pm

Dont think it is bannable since it is hardly the fault of players using this feature, but it probably should be disabled on the addon. Seems to me to not be in the spirit of the game considering certain classes entire meta is turning invisible.

Ads
GrandmaGary

Post#19 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:15 pm

BeautfulToad wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:03 pm
Dont think it is bannable since it is hardly the fault of players using this feature, but it probably should be disabled on the addon. Seems to me to not be in the spirit of the game considering certain classes entire meta is turning invisible.
The mark disappears when a player stealths. Also it stop updating after a few seconds of breaking los, for me at least. If a target I marked runs around solid cover after a few seconds the mark will just freeze in place until i can see them again.

BeautfulToad

Post#20 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:20 pm

GrandmaGary wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:15 pm
Also it stop updating after a few seconds of breaking los, for me at least.
Yes, that is how it should work, in my opinion.