Ads

Chopper VS Mara

Let's talk about... everything else
wildwindblows

Re: Chopper VS Mara

Post#21 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:07 am

boomcat wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:05 am
wildwindblows wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:21 am
ClemmonGrab wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:18 am Idk, people keep saying choppa > mara damage wise, but recently I've seen a lot of marauders topping damage charts over choppa in cities.
Marauders are doing highiest damages in cities because there is no target cap on marauders aoe skills but choppa has. Any timer of marauders is demolition and this skill hits all targets up to 25 feet in front of you. Any timer of choppa is lotsa chopping and this skill hits targets up to 25 feet in front of you but max hits 3 target. For example Mara hits 500 with demolition to ten (no target cap so you can hit 24 enemy too) enemy but choppa hits 1k with lotsa chopping to max tree enemy. This is why mara has highest damage oıutput in cities. I hope this was help. My main is mara but i can't recommend so play choppa and spam slasha :D
why cant you recommend mara ? you basicly just said all good things and no downsides :P
Mara only suits for wb play now. There are better options for roam and solo. Lack of brust make mara so weak in ranked sc's.

Ads
Pandastyle

Post#22 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:28 am

wildwindblows wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:21 am
ClemmonGrab wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:18 am Idk, people keep saying choppa > mara damage wise, but recently I've seen a lot of marauders topping damage charts over choppa in cities.
Marauders are doing highiest damages in cities because there is no target cap on marauders aoe skills but choppa has. Any timer of marauders is demolition and this skill hits all targets up to 25 feet in front of you. Any timer of choppa is lotsa chopping and this skill hits targets up to 25 feet in front of you but max hits 3 target. For example Mara hits 500 with demolition to ten (no target cap so you can hit 24 enemy too) enemy but choppa hits 1k with lotsa chopping to max tree enemy. This is why mara has highest damage oıutput in cities. I hope this was help. My main is mara but i can't recommend so play choppa and spam slasha :D
They had a tactic change recently with slayers...there was a tactic which increased the target cap to 9 targets (old) but it was increased to 24 targets (new)...idk if chopper/slayer actually use that tactic, but I used it on my slayer at least in oRVR (slayer is only rr55 tho so my opinion does not really represent city bc I almost never did city with him)
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

randomeclipse

Post#23 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:46 am

More importantly, why wouldn’t you want to play a Greenskin!? ;)

Wdova

Post#24 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:20 pm

gurtuk wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:20 am choppa with full 7 piece invader (which isn't hard to get) and high weaponskill/capped strength is pretty insane, you ignore 20% of everyone's armor in berserk
RR 78,5 and stll miss the last piece(ring) sitting on 36 crests curently. That is how "easy" is to get the set nowadays. Invader crest droping from city bags and defend fort zones really helped. Before it was pain.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+