Recent Topics

Ads

White lions

Let's talk about... everything else
thedonkeykong332
Suspended

White lions

Post#1 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:12 am

Should a conq wl rr 60, wipe out a fully geared dps sham 80?
My stats are:
8k hp
full FS, FULL DD
soft cap int
425 toughness (with buff)
1.9k armor.
31% magic crit
mastery:
13/11/0
mork tree with healdebuff.

Non trollish topic please, thanks.

Sometimes I get the kill, but it seems so easy for them while I have to struggle, pop potions, and maybe I survive.
Is this normal for a low geared WL, to able to wipe an end game geared shaman?

is this a frost mage vs warriors (classic wow) scenario?, while I would say, I'm much more squishier than a warrior, and the white lion much more burstier than a frost mage, and cant be kitable. if compared to classic wow (warriors have only 2 gap closers double charge one unusable outside of combat).

Should I switch to 13/0/11 (mork + da green) for better lifetap, survivability sustain, no healdebuff (no touch of gork) and try with it?

Ads
StrongUn

Re: White lions

Post#2 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:23 am

Ipotions (absorb + insta + hot) + detaunt you have a chance to survive if not... say goodbye

ClemmonGrab

Post#3 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:37 am

Shamans/AMs are the best solo class in the game. Not to sound trollish, but if you're losing to a conq geared toon of any class then you're doing something wrong. Hopefully some high rr shamans can weigh in and provide you with some insight as to what's going on.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:52 am

ClemmonGrab wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:37 am Shamans/AMs are the best solo class in the game. Not to sound trollish, but if you're losing to a conq geared toon of any class then you're doing something wrong. Hopefully some high rr shamans can weigh in and provide you with some insight as to what's going on.
I only lose to conq geared WL class, as I mentioned that is sometimes as well, but it seems much easier for them to kill me nonetheless.

I start with ap drain, detaunt pet, put toughness hot, shield, int steal, lifetap dot.
Am I doing something wrong?

Starx

Post#5 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:06 am

Without points in right tree you are losing a ton of damage from lack of ele debuff, scaling on half of your DoT's and lifetap/drain.

After the huge nerf to channel tactic you are running around with -40% healdebuff so I dont really see how spending 13 points into right tree is going to do a whole lot, especially against MDPS who just ignore your puddle.

The best way to get better at fighting a certain class is just find a WL willing to duel a bunch but the 1v1/duel scene on this server is pretty much dead, and people probably fear they will get banned for kill trading or something :pensive:

Would be really cool if we just had a fightclub type area in the game that both factions could teleport to from their capital cities that gave everyone a free-for-all faction while inside. Make it khorne themed etc... The only problem would be people trolling in there but considering the GM presence on this server I don't think that would be a problem really.

sogeou

Post#6 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:13 am

You are just bad dude. There is nothing else to it. You should NOT being dying, you do because not are not that good of a player. Then come post on the forums to whine about stuff being OP, when it is really your game play.

Starx

Post#7 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:49 am

sogeou wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:13 am You are just bad dude. There is nothing else to it. You should NOT being dying, you do because not are not that good of a player. Then come post on the forums to whine about stuff being OP, when it is really your game play.
I dont really think this is fair, like WL is a top tier 1v1 class even against shaman.

WL has 2 hard CC options, Shaman has none against WL. If the fight lasts long enough for M1, WL basically wins a few seconds after. Shaman isn't as good as DPS AM, having better kite tools against... a white lion isnt a good trade for the superior dots AM has.

Im not saying WL is heavily favored but its def not as bad a matchup as say slayer.

kok

Post#8 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:11 am

Let me guess, beside wound, you have zero tactic or anything that can defend you.
Haha, with that spec.
A well-geared tank in tank spec can take you down.
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

Ads
thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#9 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:34 am

sogeou wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:13 am You are just bad dude. There is nothing else to it. You should NOT being dying, you do because not are not that good of a player. Then come post on the forums to whine about stuff being OP, when it is really your game play.
Okay, I'm not a good player, I'm bad.
Do you have anything smart to say, to help me become better?
or your advise is your bad stay bad?

I stated my build on top, with all my stats feel free to add anything of worth.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#10 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:35 am

kok wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:11 am Let me guess, beside wound, you have zero tactic or anything that can defend you.
Haha, with that spec.
A well-geared tank in tank spec can take you down.
As I mentioned on top, I have full FS, Full DD.

No class can take me down, besides AM which sometimes I win as well, or a WL.

Feel free to give me suggestions on how I can become better, that's why I made this post.