Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen 1hand sickle weapon

Let's talk about... everything else
Xico

Chosen 1hand sickle weapon

Post#1 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:31 pm

hello, I was curious if anyone knew about where to find the 1hand chosen sickle weapon skin, ive seen someone in the past running with it, but no luck finding out how he got it
Destro - Nooblit, Reborn, Daemon, Dracula

Ads
Grock

Re: Chosen 1hand sickle weapon

Post#2 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:44 pm

Some of them should be available from T1 quests and influence rewards (iirc chapter 1 in Norsca has one)

If i recall correctly there are multiple sickle models
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Urmig

Post#3 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 am

If you are referring to the axe weapon, it can be acquired in 3 ways and there are 2 different versions.

Just be aware that it is probably bugged because it does not allow to transfer the appearance to other axes.

1 - the vendor in Nordland wc should have one or otherwise one of the vendors in norsca
2 - there is a quest reward from gobling ch11 if i m not mistaken that looks exactly like 1, so you can ignore it.
3 a better looking version can be acquired from t3 epic quest, i think it should be the elf one but I dont really remember.

As I said it is probably bugged, I wanted to submit a bug report but I never found the time to do it.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:57 pm

Urmig wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 am If you are referring to the axe weapon, it can be acquired in 3 ways and there are 2 different versions.

Just be aware that it is probably bugged because it does not allow to transfer the appearance to other axes.

1 - the vendor in Nordland wc should have one or otherwise one of the vendors in norsca
2 - there is a quest reward from gobling ch11 if i m not mistaken that looks exactly like 1, so you can ignore it.
3 a better looking version can be acquired from t3 epic quest, i think it should be the elf one but I dont really remember.

As I said it is probably bugged, I wanted to submit a bug report but I never found the time to do it.
It's not a bug, those are fine.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Grock

Post#5 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:14 pm

There's a workaround for being unable to apply appearance due to "wrong" weapon type.
It should be on forums somewhere
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)