Recent Topics

Ads

Dwarf/Orc/Elf/Delf Starting Areas

Let's talk about... everything else
deathbysnusnu

Dwarf/Orc/Elf/Delf Starting Areas

Post#1 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:51 am

Does anybody have any experience with how playable the alternative starting areas are? I remember actually liking a couple of them back when the game was retail and I wasn't sure if all of the quests in them worked. I realize it might not be a focus for most, this being a very pvp/endgame focused game (and as a result that being what the players want and the devs very justifiably working the most on), but I kind of enjoy the leveling aspect and wasn't sure if I tome'd to them if I'd be met with broken quests or if it's all complete.

Ads
CountTalabecland

Re: Dwarf/Orc/Elf/Delf Starting Areas

Post#2 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:35 am

I believe they are all 95% or so the same as live. Some voiceovers and quest animations are missing but the devs have slowly but steadily been finding ways to add them back in.

I would recommend going back and going through it. Ekrund is the best PvE zone in the game, only one where you get to play inside of a dwarf hold as a dwarf. Barak Varr and Kadrin are Destro quests only ironically.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.