Recent Topics

Ads

Stop Spamming ‘Nerf WLs’...Seriously!

Let's talk about... everything else
Lithenir

Re: Stop Spamming ‘Nerf WLs’...Seriously!

Post#11 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:04 pm

Noslock wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:55 pm
Your wl name please? high risk class? better mobility class in game.gap closer pounce.range m1 root.immunity to snare root and **** for lion and owner.armour debuff heal debuff snare on lion and pet....that doesnt sound high risk to me.Anyway i suppose wl deserve all these abilities considering its a shitty looking class...Let me be clear im not asking for a wl nerf.There are like 2 decent wl on the server and the remain 98% of wl population is basically cannon fodder for any decent dps or 2h tank...
Pounce needs to be skilled, doesn't come free. Besides mSH has it too.
Range M1 root has the Marauder.
Immunity to snare, root etc is the same as any other mdps class.
Armour debuff needs to be skilled.
Heal debuff is outgoing and needs to be skilled. Makes it pretty much useless against any class besides healers.
KD needs to be skilled and the pet does it, so you simply cannot time a KD perfectly.
Plus you cannot specc Armour debuff, heal debuff and KD together, since they're all in different trees...

Ads
Ramlaen

Post#12 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:21 pm

adamthelc wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:45 pm They should probably nerf WLs though, right?
When Destro melee also receives a nerf? Sure.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

sogeou

Post#13 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:34 pm

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:21 pm WLS are a bit broken.

Class has a strong pet, tanky with abilities.

WL as a class has -> all utilities in the game besides silence.
WL can go AOE as well -> WB play.

There isn't any dps class that has everything just like WL. I'm not saying they are way too op, but could use a slight nerf just a very tiny one.

There is a class called the SH. Maybe you should look into it. I swear you never use logic in your post, so fast to whine about anything.

adamthelc

Post#14 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:39 pm

Ramlaen wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:21 pm
adamthelc wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:45 pm They should probably nerf WLs though, right?
When Destro melee also receives a nerf? Sure.
I dont actually care I just think this thread is stupid.

Noslock

Post#15 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:58 pm

Lithenir wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:04 pm
Noslock wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:55 pm
Your wl name please? high risk class? better mobility class in game.gap closer pounce.range m1 root.immunity to snare root and **** for lion and owner.armour debuff heal debuff snare on lion and pet....that doesnt sound high risk to me.Anyway i suppose wl deserve all these abilities considering its a shitty looking class...Let me be clear im not asking for a wl nerf.There are like 2 decent wl on the server and the remain 98% of wl population is basically cannon fodder for any decent dps or 2h tank...
Pounce needs to be skilled, doesn't come free. Besides mSH has it too.
Range M1 root has the Marauder.
Immunity to snare, root etc is the same as any other mdps class.
Armour debuff needs to be skilled.
Heal debuff is outgoing and needs to be skilled. Makes it pretty much useless against any class besides healers.
KD needs to be skilled and the pet does it, so you simply cannot time a KD perfectly.
Plus you cannot specc Armour debuff, heal debuff and KD together, since they're all in different trees...
Still you have all the options.Mara have same M1 root sure but he has to run to u if he use it.u press one button and pounce on the target but as i said i dont care about wl since the good one are so few .