Recent Topics

Ads

Die in 1,5 sec. How to cure this?

Let's talk about... everything else
wachlarz

Re: Die in 1,5 sec. How to cure this?

Post#111 » Sun May 31, 2020 11:03 am

wachlarz wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:02 am
Marawo wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:26 am This is a troll thread right?

- low wounds and getting almost 100-0 from a 5.5k spike
- low critreduction and thus getting crit back to back
- no ele resist because not in range of 100ft chosen aura that could have migitated 1.1k-1.2k of the ele damage

Why am I die? :OOO surprisedpikachuface.jpg
Am a Bw: A dont need Kobs aura to reduce resist/increase crit chance rate to kill. I dont need Am to reduce ini/resist. I dont need My dots that reduce resits and still kill. I dont need any other class to kill and i dont need use half of my skill to kill. And its normal and fine.

Ads
Naelar

Post#112 » Sun May 31, 2020 8:17 pm

wachlarz wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:22 am
Sulorie wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:54 pm
wachlarz wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:37 am

Thank U for most usless advice. First i dont know any subjucator cloak that cleans every thing. Next i think its impossible to have 1050 willpower on Magnus. If U are happy in all aspekt of the game, go and play a game.
Did I solve your riddle?
Introduction of act 1:
You've reached the camp in Prague. Post on the pole: Red Bright wizard live or dead reward 1000g. Lives heavily blurred but you read it. You see a band of orcs fighting each other. Standard. And a little old smoking shaman.
- Valid announcement ?
- Shaman replies: Oh yes,yes he even be here nearby.
-Then why don't you kill him and win a prize?
- Because you can't kill a red man.
- Hah I Demon Lord, an ally of tzeentch himself will kill him and pick up the prize. You get on your powerful horse and yell at your lingering slugus zealot:
- move or I will send you immediately to immateruim.
- Zealot answers: yes, master and gets on his less powerful donkey.
Act 2:
You were ambushed: Zealota evaporated with his less powerful donkeys while you sneezed. Literally. Before sneezing, there was a pile of ash after sneezing. As a consolation from the corner of your eye, you can see that they have been horseshoes. Maybe it will come in handy sometime. You use your most powerful asset that you have learned from the Lord of Changes himself. You Summon a powerful demon. Immediately without any ritual. You feel the heat rising and approaching. You draw another ace from the sleeve. You are summoning another demon right under the red Wizard's feet. Managed to. The reward will be your - haha.
Act 3
U died. You are in the camp. But why did everything go according to plan?. U think and think Why ? A growing bunch of stupid orcs gather and fight and squat together. They won't let you focus.
Your old friend shaman greets you:
- Ohh I see you FAST back to us.
- As I said, you can't kill a red Wizard.
-Why do you ask
The old wise shaman answers:
Do you see these orcs? They all believe that the red color makes you move faster and therefore the red wizard moves faster. This is how it is and they want it to be so.
The End
Surolie, you brought a demon. But the demon didn't have time to give you strength - range - stun landed 20 ft before the Red magician.

Ps: The resemblance to all people was accidental and was not intended to offend anyone.
You're absolutely right. It's all the game's fault. You did absolutely nothing wrong.

rodomeier

Post#113 » Sun May 31, 2020 9:57 pm

Yes, it's normal and it's fine. Deal with it lol

Trolllin - BW
Opivm - SW
Hoddor - Hoddor
Capptain - WH
Axeformen - Potato Slayer

twitch.tv/BebopSamvrai

convexte

Post#114 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:20 am

wachlarz wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:22 am
Sulorie wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:54 pm
wachlarz wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:37 am

Thank U for most usless advice. First i dont know any subjucator cloak that cleans every thing. Next i think its impossible to have 1050 willpower on Magnus. If U are happy in all aspekt of the game, go and play a game.
Did I solve your riddle?
Introduction of act 1:
You've reached the camp in Prague. Post on the pole: Red Bright wizard live or dead reward 1000g. Lives heavily blurred but you read it. You see a band of orcs fighting each other. Standard. And a little old smoking shaman.
- Valid announcement ?
- Shaman replies: Oh yes,yes he even be here nearby.
-Then why don't you kill him and win a prize?
- Because you can't kill a red man.
- Hah I Demon Lord, an ally of tzeentch himself will kill him and pick up the prize. You get on your powerful horse and yell at your lingering slugus zealot:
- move or I will send you immediately to immateruim.
- Zealot answers: yes, master and gets on his less powerful donkey.
Act 2:
You were ambushed: Zealota evaporated with his less powerful donkeys while you sneezed. Literally. Before sneezing, there was a pile of ash after sneezing. As a consolation from the corner of your eye, you can see that they have been horseshoes. Maybe it will come in handy sometime. You use your most powerful asset that you have learned from the Lord of Changes himself. You Summon a powerful demon. Immediately without any ritual. You feel the heat rising and approaching. You draw another ace from the sleeve. You are summoning another demon right under the red Wizard's feet. Managed to. The reward will be your - haha.
Act 3
U died. You are in the camp. But why did everything go according to plan?. U think and think Why ? A growing bunch of stupid orcs gather and fight and squat together. They won't let you focus.
Your old friend shaman greets you:
- Ohh I see you FAST back to us.
- As I said, you can't kill a red Wizard.
-Why do you ask
The old wise shaman answers:
Do you see these orcs? They all believe that the red color makes you move faster and therefore the red wizard moves faster. This is how it is and they want it to be so.
The End
Surolie, you brought a demon. But the demon didn't have time to give you strength - range - stun landed 20 ft before the Red magician.

Ps: The resemblance to all people was accidental and was not intended to offend anyone.
Spoiler:
PLEASE CONTINUE Image
BW87 Roytze
KotBS 83 Eilert
WP 85 Edelhardt
WH 83 Rayhorst

Magus 80 Dreadtech
Sorc 81 Roytzen
BG 80 Morventh

wachlarz

Post#115 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:06 am

Wh in next 2 patches:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsuTmKWvtMw
Still work as intended :D

Draugris

Post#116 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:03 am

7043 Dmg in the same second, very balanced that is, yes yes :lol:

Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Vayra

Post#117 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 am

Uhh, what's your toughness and spirit resist? You mitigated 226 damage out of 2667 from Word of Pain . . . Sorc does debuff spirit resist with Chillwind + tactic, but still.

That screenshot is even missing an ability that would crit you for another 2k+ with that level of mitigation.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

TreefAM

Post#118 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:04 am

Another question is, were you punted in that moment, couple of days ago I crit a slayer for 2.2k because he was in the air when my hand of ruin hit him after the usual doombolt/gloomburst + dotshit wombo combo.

Ads
Draugris

Post#119 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:11 pm

Vayra wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 am Uhh, what's your toughness and spirit resist? You mitigated 226 damage out of 2667 from Word of Pain . . . Sorc does debuff spirit resist with Chillwind + tactic, but still.
Toughness: 312
Spirit Resistance: 403
TreefAM wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:04 am Another question is, were you punted in that moment, couple of days ago I crit a slayer for 2.2k because he was in the air when my hand of ruin hit him after the usual doombolt/gloomburst + dotshit wombo combo.
No, i was standing on Keep Walls and all of a sudden evaporated :lol:

I was on my Engineer and i am Level 36 now. And to set this straight, I don´t want to argue against sorcs or the player aka "whine" as the more oversensitive people here would call it, that´s not the point. The only thing I say is that balance in general in RoR has become comical tbh, i don´t know how to phrase it better. Really it´s a Meme. Landing so many skills in the same second without giving you a chance to react, I don´t know, that is simply beyond stupid.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

rodomeier

Post#120 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:20 pm

It's called timestamp and there are ways to counter it

Trolllin - BW
Opivm - SW
Hoddor - Hoddor
Capptain - WH
Axeformen - Potato Slayer

twitch.tv/BebopSamvrai