Ads

Remove shaman/am slow from healing tree

Let's talk about... everything else
thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Re: Remove shaman/am slow from healing tree

Post#11 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:32 pm

Omegus wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:23 pm
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:06 pmThis is our only method for escape, as an rdps build class, while other classes have different ways.
What is this "escape" you speak of?

-dps zealots
Make your own post, and talk about it there please thanks.
Why do people feel the need to talk about a different topic in a non related post?

Dps shamans are a bit weak atm, slow in healing tree for no reason, touch of gork has heal debuff, while also divine fury, so you weaken your dps to get your only kite ability, doesn't seem logical.

Ads
jvlosky

Post#12 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:18 pm
sogeou wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:15 pm No! They should fix your speed tactic to remove once you cast. That would be a good fix. If you don't want to die, how about spending some of those RR points to lower your chance to be crit.
Yeah? and then how am I gonna kite?? I don't have any other escape abilities, while other range classes have plenty.
my chance to be crit is already very low.
LOL self ironic revelation here on how much of a crutch 'Run Away!' is and how it is a pillar of what makes Shaman > AM

better to not get hit than to take 50% reduced damage when being hit.

Buff AM

Telen
Suspended

Post#13 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:35 pm

Nekkma wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:02 pm Depends on when on live you are talking about tbh. RD, TB, crystal of sandstorm/odjira and increased armor/stats made kiting way more potent on live than the abilities to ”spam” GFI.
It isnt spam of GFI its the alternating GFI, GnC and DFN with ITT that gives loads of kite healing for a dps. Honestly the survivability of AM is higher than other rdps and shaman is even further ahead already.
Last edited by Telen on Sun May 24, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#14 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:36 pm

jvlosky wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:18 pm
sogeou wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:15 pm No! They should fix your speed tactic to remove once you cast. That would be a good fix. If you don't want to die, how about spending some of those RR points to lower your chance to be crit.
Yeah? and then how am I gonna kite?? I don't have any other escape abilities, while other range classes have plenty.
my chance to be crit is already very low.
LOL self ironic revelation here on how much of a crutch 'Run Away!' is and how it is a pillar of what makes Shaman > AM

better to not get hit than to take 50% reduced damage when being hit.

Buff AM
Open your own post, and complain there please, mirror class balance I already answered that, thanks.
Making use of the environment is something any class can do, and does, specially against a ranged class, I don't know why you're even bringing it up.

You want an AM buff? open your own post, type your argument there, please, stick to the subject now. Thanks again! :)

P.S. I mentioned the slow removal from healing tree for the both of the classes AM+shaman, maybe you should learn to read, instead of directing your emotions towards nothing.
Last edited by thedonkeykong332 on Sun May 24, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#15 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:38 pm

Telen wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:35 pm
Nekkma wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:02 pm Depends on when on live you are talking about tbh. RD, TB, crystal of sandstorm/odjira and increased armor/stats made kiting way more potent on live than the abilities to ”spam” GFI.
It isnt spam of GFI its the alternating GFI, GnC and DFN with ITT that gives loads of kite healing for a dps
Guys, lets stick to the topic please.
You're talking about live, some people haven't even played live , like me( only for like a week), this isn't live, this is ror, the past is the past move on.

Right now the slow in healing tree for AM/Shaman , is weak, needs to be changed, because we have more stuff against us too, lets discuss this thanks.

Nekkma

Post#16 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:44 pm

Well, moving slow puddle would potentially destroy or severly weaken certain healing builds.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Telen
Suspended

Post#17 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:46 pm

Even without the puddle and speed proc, just my experience, I find the amount of healing you can get from cast on move BE/ITT more than adequate. You can also use Green cleanin/Ishas Encouragement to have multiple hots running aswell. The selfish side of me says yeah bring it on but realistically I dont die much already.
Last edited by Telen on Sun May 24, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#18 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:46 pm

Nekkma wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:44 pm Well, moving slow puddle would potentially destroy or severly weaken certain healing builds.
Why not just make the healing puddle as a normal spell?

Ads
thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#19 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:47 pm

Telen wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:46 pm Even without the puddle and speed proc, just my experience, I find the amount of healing you can get from cast on move BE/ITT more than adequate. You can also use Green cleanin/Ishas Encouragement to have multiple hots running aswell.
What is BE/ITT?

Nekkma

Post#20 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:47 pm

Telen wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:35 pm
It isnt spam of GFI its the alternating GFI, GnC and DFN with ITT that gives loads of kite healing for a dps. Honestly the survivability of AM is higher than other rdps and shaman is even further ahead already.
Yes, I just pointed out that you had alot of other tools back then not avaliable here. Additionally, wl wasn’t a thing and ofc asw, msh didn’t fly around.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron