Ads

Remove shaman/am slow from healing tree

Let's talk about... everything else
thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Remove shaman/am slow from healing tree

Post#1 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:06 pm

Hey guys,

Remove the shaman/am slow from the healing tree, if we go dps it's not like we can heal even with those 9 points in the healing tree. (due to all the restrictions from the tactics)

This is our only method for escape, as an rdps build class, while other classes have different ways.

Please balance us.

Thanks a lot :)

Ads
sogeou

Re: Remove shaman/am slow from healing tree

Post#2 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:15 pm

No! They should fix your speed tactic to remove once you cast. That would be a good fix. If you don't want to die, how about spending some of those RR points to lower your chance to be crit.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#3 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:18 pm

sogeou wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:15 pm No! They should fix your speed tactic to remove once you cast. That would be a good fix. If you don't want to die, how about spending some of those RR points to lower your chance to be crit.
Yeah? and then how am I gonna kite?? I don't have any other escape abilities, while other range classes have plenty.
my chance to be crit is already very low.

sogeou

Post#4 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:28 pm

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:18 pm
sogeou wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:15 pm No! They should fix your speed tactic to remove once you cast. That would be a good fix. If you don't want to die, how about spending some of those RR points to lower your chance to be crit.
Yeah? and then how am I gonna kite?? I don't have any other escape abilities, while other range classes have plenty.
You would kite just like the AM does. Plus you have an auto detaunt.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:38 pm

sogeou wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:28 pm
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:18 pm
You would kite just like the AM does. Plus you have an auto detaunt.
With your logic lets balance everything to mirror each other completely 100%.

Can we talk about the topic now?
My class is a bit weak now and it requires a balance.

Telen
Suspended

Post#6 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:41 pm

Live you couldnt spam GFI and ITT on the move while kiting and getting speed procs. This change was really to fix AMs and made Shaman practically uncatchable if played correctly.

Sulorie

Post#7 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:49 pm

Telen wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:41 pm Live you couldnt spam GFI and ITT on the move while kiting and getting speed procs. This change was really to fix AMs and made Shaman practically uncatchable if played correctly.
Skill-use didn't remove tactic based speed procs on live. Only (renown-)skill based speedbuffs are removed, when you use an ability. :)
Dying is no option.

Telen
Suspended

Post#8 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:56 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:49 pm Skill-use didn't remove tactic based speed procs on live. Only (renown-)skill based speedbuffs are removed, when you use an ability. :)
I know but you also couldnt spam cast on move abilities back to back by alternating your mechanic. If AM and Shaman players went back to how you kited on live they would get ptsd.

Ads
Nekkma

Post#9 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:02 pm

Depends on when on live you are talking about tbh. RD, TB, crystal of sandstorm/odjira and increased armor/stats made kiting way more potent on live than the abilities to ”spam” GFI.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Omegus

Post#10 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:23 pm

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:06 pmThis is our only method for escape, as an rdps build class, while other classes have different ways.
What is this "escape" you speak of?

-dps zealots
Zomega: RR8x Zealot