Recent Topics

Ads

How Currency is gained (not gold)

Let's talk about... everything else
Akalukz

How Currency is gained (not gold)

Post#1 » Tue May 19, 2020 2:21 pm

I think it would be nice to lay out at what levels and events create what rewards. I have played a long time (off and on) and there are changes to things fairly often (which is good) but I think somethings get lost or overlooked. Like I am lvl 35/50 on my SH and still gaining soldier emblems for scenario wins. You would think by now (since I have a complete set of Anni) that we would be gaining atleast officer if not conqueror emblems at this point to start working towards the next set of gear.

Is there a document or can one be provided that shows when/how these items are gained? Such as xxxx medalion is gained at xxx lvl or renown rank or when a ToK is completed?
-= Agony =-

Ads
raistomen

Re: How Currency is gained (not gold)

Post#2 » Tue May 19, 2020 2:28 pm

I agree, and some update on the gear wiki would be nice

Hypernia

Post#3 » Tue May 19, 2020 3:20 pm

**** Medallions - RvR Campaign
**** Emblems - SC currency (Conq below RR50, Oppressors over rr50)
Triumphant - Ranked
Invader Crest - Forts after RR50, cities without Invader tok
Royal Crest - Cities
Green RvR things - T2/3 zones
Purple RvR things - T4 zones

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue May 19, 2020 3:35 pm

Hypernia wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:20 pm **** Medallions - RvR Campaign
Triumphant - Ranked
Royal Crest - Cities
**** Medallions - RvR Campaign
Triumphant - Ranked
Invader Crest - Forts after RR50, cities without Invader tok+ if you have vanquisher unlock:PURPLE/GOLD T4 BAGS + PRE-FORT ZONE DEFENSE
Royal Crest - Cities (Over RR70+ invader set unlock) + if you have invader unlock:PURPLE/GOLD T4 BAGS
Green RvR things - T2/3 zones => RvR rewards are based on player level/RR
Purple RvR things - T4 zones=>RvR rewards are based on player level/RR

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=37910

Akalukz

Post#5 » Tue May 19, 2020 3:41 pm

Hypernia wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:20 pm **** Medallions - RvR Campaign
Triumphant - Ranked
Royal Crest - Cities
that's what i am saying, this doesn't really do much except make me wonder why it's not working. I am 35/50 and getting soldier emblems and officer medallions from Scens / RvR zone flips.
-= Agony =-

Hypernia

Post#6 » Tue May 19, 2020 3:57 pm

You need to be R40 as the qualifier first

Dallas2288

Post#7 » Tue May 19, 2020 4:00 pm

Need to be 40 as well. So, 40/50 would work.
Image Garygygax-BG

Akalukz

Post#8 » Tue May 19, 2020 4:12 pm

That's a huge bummer and gateway IMO. Especially since ranked/organized groups require certain gear requirements. Going into T4 tier scenarios in Annihilator / Merc gear is pretty much slaughter time and gimps your team. It would be nice to go into Conq gear at lvl 40 if you have the RR requirement.

Maybe redo the Character Rank or base off of tome unlock like they are doing for Invader/Royal

Like if you unlock Annihilator you start earning Conq level etc.
-= Agony =-

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#9 » Tue May 19, 2020 7:57 pm

Akalukz wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:41 pm that's what i am saying, this doesn't really do much except make me wonder why it's not working. I am 35/50 and getting soldier emblems and officer medallions from Scens / RvR zone flips.

The Medallions could be coming from player kills where you did the the most damage to the target. The Medallions you may receive from those kills depend on the level of your victim, not your level.

Edit: adding a screen shot to give an example.

In this SS I received a Conqueror Med for killing the level 40 Witch Hunter, but only a Officer Med for the level 36 White Lion. Hope this makes what I was saying clearer.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Akalukz

Post#10 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:21 am

Skullgrin wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:57 pm
Akalukz wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:41 pm that's what i am saying, this doesn't really do much except make me wonder why it's not working. I am 35/50 and getting soldier emblems and officer medallions from Scens / RvR zone flips.

The Medallions could be coming from player kills where you did the the most damage to the target. The Medallions you may receive from those kills depend on the level of your victim, not your level.

Edit: adding a screen shot to give an example.

In this SS I received a Conqueror Med for killing the level 40 Witch Hunter, but only a Officer Med for the level 36 White Lion. Hope this makes what I was saying clearer.
Yes sir, makes perfect sense. What i guess i was complaining about or asking about it zone flip / scenario win rewards. Currently if sub lvl 40 (no matter what rr you are you get soldier emblem/medalions) which sucks because you are basically done with that level of currency at around lvl 30 (should be earning officer from 30-35 and conq from 36-40 and 40+ based on RR)

It's an unfortunate problem. I see it as an easy solution for the gear gap experienced by many when turning lvl 40. LVL 40 and being stuck in Annihaltor / Merc gear is kind of bonkers, considering you will now be doing Scenaraios with people in full Sov.
-= Agony =-